• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

July 9 & July 10 AP Preview Dates - Event Now Sold Out

Just randomly checked and was able to sign up!!!!! I used the link @wareagle57 posted

So relieved this is over with. I was able to get the 9th for MK. Anyone know if it's possible for each AP to bring the other as a guest? Or will the system count your guest as having already booked a reservation?

Figures, I leave for my lunch break and it hits.

Soo uhh, I was driving, got the email and registered. I didn't know all the aps in your mde was automatically attached to the registration.. So I accidentally registered 5 other people. Do I have to call to grt rid of them?

YES! Just got an email for the passholder preview. We have Magic Kingdom on the 10th. SO excited!

I got MK on the 9th. Also, did anybody screenshot the rules they were giving us? I may have skimmed over it...

I just got my email. I can't figure out how to sign up for both days

*edit* Who am I kidding? I'm not going back to WDW right now so i will save the slots for someone else

Got MK for the 10th! My mother got the email, I didn’t.
Figures, I leave for my lunch break and it hits.

Soo uhh, I was driving, got the email and registered. I didn't know all the aps in your mde was automatically attached to the registration.. So I accidentally registered 5 other people. Do I have to call to grt rid of them?
I’m going to be honest, you can have them registered and they don’t need to show up. You really aren’t taking anyone else’s spot, having those 5 extra people there. Removing them won’t open up new spots for people to register.

So relieved this is over with. I was able to get the 9th for MK. Anyone know if it's possible for each AP to bring the other as a guest? Or will the system count your guest as having already booked a reservation?
I got AK for the 10th (this is what I wanted) so thank you for the help!

I haven't received the email, but clicked on the link and am in the waiting room now - fingers crossed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter