July 3rd - Polynesian Fireworks

ct7878

Mouseketeer
Is anyone staying at the Polynesian right now and willing to share what has been communicated about fireworks viewing for tomorrow night, July 3rd?

We are staying at SSR and I worked very hard to get an ‘Ohana reservation for tomorrow evening to take my special needs son to dinner and watch the fireworks (strategically from a distance). I chose the 3rd because I figured the restrictions might be in place for the 4th but never thought that would be the case on the 3rd. This was just announced a few hours ago- while I understand preserving the space for resort guests, I wish this would have been announced more in advance, especially since this is not the norm. Now I am struggling to figure out what to do with dinner tomorrow night? I never intended to partake in resort activities, just watch the fireworks. Curious if anyone might happen to have any insight….

Sorry I‘m not at Poly so I don’t know the answer to your question. However, months ago I was deciding between Poly & Contemporary club levels for the 3rd, posters on the club level thread told me that the beach is restricted on both days. So I think this actually is the norm for July 3rd.

From what I’ve read in other posts, the view is also great from the TTC . Probably about the same as from Poly beach. It was suggested to others to watch from there. So maybe keep your ADR & walk to the TTC after. You can take the ferry or monorail back to MK to get a bus back to SSR if you need too. Good luck!

Resort guests only on the Poly beach July 3rd and 4th. Wrists bands are needed to
access the beach. This has been the case for many years.

If you want to see the fireworks, the boat dock at TTC is a great place. They’ll be 360 degrees so you really don’t need to be close, just not under trees. You could also take the monorail over to the CR and watch from the parking lot (can’t see the castle but you’ll see the ones in the sky), or on one of the outside stairwells. I am not that familiar with restrictions at CR resort so check that thread if you’d like.

Be aware, anywhere around MK area is likely to have a large crowed, if that’s a concern.

Good luck! Hope all works out for you!
❤️🇺🇸💙

Although the view is not the same as the beach view, at Poly, you can still see the fireworks from the Marina and just outside the lobby at the back of the resort. What time is your reservation? You can also see the fireworks from the restaurant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter