• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

July 29th Wonder Anyone?

ColeenD

Mimi to 3.
We are on the 7/29 Wonder for 3 days, myself DH, DD23, DD30 and DSIL29 and DGS 2 1/2. Anyone else? This seems to be a full ship.

Hi all,

I am on the July 29th 3-night cruise, as well! It's part of my WISH trip for the Land/Sea vacation and I am very excited! :)

Also, just wondering, how did you find out that it is a fairly full ship? I was hoping that it wouldn't be too high capacity, but I guess no such luck. Still, I know that it will be just as great!

~Angel~

We will be on the 7/29 Wonder as the start of our cruise/WDW/Universal vacation.

Finally got the docs for both rooms yesterday - am way too excited to go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter