July 23rd ABD Rhine River Cruise

TimeforMe

<marquee><font color=royalblue>Remember who you ar
Hello All! I thought I would start a thread to see who else on this board might be going on this adventure. It would be nice to "connect" here before the cruise.

Since we are DVC members, we were able to book our excursions yesterday and got everything we wanted. This is our first river cruise and we are very excited!

Anyone else?

Hello All! I thought I would start a thread to see who else on this board might be going on this adventure. It would be nice to "connect" here before the cruise.

Since we are DVC members, we were able to book our excursions yesterday and got everything we wanted. This is our first river cruise and we are very excited!

Anyone else?
Hi there! The four of us, including DH, DS (12) and DD (9) will be on board too! We just booked our excursions this a.m. and got everything we wanted including the Van Gogh museum. Prior DVC members but sold our timeshare to go on this trip.

Hi there! The four of us, including DH, DS (12) and DD (9) will be on board too! We just booked our excursions this a.m. and got everything we wanted including the Van Gogh museum. Prior DVC members but sold our timeshare to go on this trip.
Yay! Glad you got everything you wanted. Disappointed that Anne Frank house is no longer an option but we hope to do it afterwards as we are staying a few days in Amsterdam. Where are you guys from? We're from CT.

I know..I was a little bummed about the Anne Frank house as well. We're from CO. We're going to spend a few days in Iceland and Switzerland before the cruise... that's great you guys will have some extra time in Amsterdam! :)

Yay! Glad you got everything you wanted. Disappointed that Anne Frank house is no longer an option but we hope to do it afterwards as we are staying a few days in Amsterdam.

Just as a warning the website says through June the only way to purchase tickets is online. They go on sale months in advance. Even though you're going in July I would buy them ahead of time.

Hi Everyone! Did everyone get their "box" last week? Was so excited to get it and loved everything in it. Staying in Amsterdam for a few days after the cruise and got our Anne Frank House tickets. It's getting closssseeee!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter