July 2021: Poly / CBR Split Stay --- AMAZING!

lukemorenus

O Captain! My Captain!
We just returned home from a split stay at the Polynesian and Caribbean Beach Resort... of my 25+ trips to WDW - this may be my favorite.

Awesomeness:
- Tons of resort time --- the Poly is my favorite vibe
- We were lucky enough to view Happily Ever After fireworks from our balcony, even though it was a DVC standard view studio
- Renting an Oasis pool cabana/patio is an absolute delight
- The Tiki deck/veranda is awesome
- Walking to the Grand Floridian and MK is super cool
- Catching the monorail to/from Food & Wine is magical

Not so awesome:
- It was friggin' hot! (hence all the pool time) ;-)
- Lines for E-ticket attractions are very long - even at rope drop... but we are lucky enough to have experienced everything many times, so this trip was much more easy going.

TLDR: An absolutely magical trip, if you can focus on relaxation and adult beverages 8-)

Sounds like an awesome trip! I’m interested on your thoughts on doing a split stay between Caribbean resort and the Polynesian, do you recommend it?

Sounds like an awesome trip! I’m interested on your thoughts on doing a split stay between Caribbean resort and the Polynesian, do you recommend it?

In hindsight, we would have preferred to just stay at the Poly... but we did get an amazing dinner at Topolino's followed by a lovely walk back to the room!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter