July 2021 Car Rental thread.

You booked originally through Autoslash, called them and they didn't make it right? That seems very odd of them considering what they've done in the past.

To the best of my knowledge, car rentals don't treat third party reservations any differently than direct, unlike hotels and airlines. Having your Hertz Gold number attached isn't going to hurt you, and it seems that the no vehicle issue has been resolved. Now if we could get prices down it would be fantastic
Sorry, I did not make sense of that. No, I originally booked through Hertz and then when I saw your post I chose to go through Autoslash and it gave me the option of Hertz but booking with Priceline. Sorry for the confusion and ty again for the info!

Just checked my July ressie- went from 412 to 784 which is higher than the regular advertised rate. Def not happy and will stick to Budget.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter