July 2019 Disney Visa Offer

Ugh. I didn't get an email either, and I check Chase's offer's page every day. What's the point of having the card if they only notify select customers about offers?

Ugh. I didn't get an email either, and I check Chase's offer's page every day. What's the point of having the card if they only notify select customers about offers?
exactly. i have had the card for years and have gotten nothing. often others post the details here, but I have not seen that, unless I have not looked close enough

There is still some availability. I got the passholder rate on Gran Destino for one of my stays on Tuesday. Called VIsa this morning and got the visa rate applied which was a little better.

I see an e-mail from Disney Visa Rewards and start to get excited. Open the e-mail, its telling me I can use the rewards to buy tickets for Lion King at AMC Theatres. thanks, have had tickets for weeks, taking the grand daughters on Saturday. How about the Disney Visa offer for WDW?

I see an e-mail from Disney Visa Rewards and start to get excited. Open the e-mail, its telling me I can use the rewards to buy tickets for Lion King at AMC Theatres. thanks, have had tickets for weeks, taking the grand daughters on Saturday. How about the Disney Visa offer for WDW?
Me, too!

Definitely still some availability with this. I just applied it to a previous reservation at CSR Tower for SW:GE opening/Labor Day Weekend (30% off. I had been 25% off with sun & fun).

Definitely still some availability with this. I just applied it to a previous reservation at CSR Tower for SW:GE opening/Labor Day Weekend (30% off. I had been 25% off with sun & fun).
Did you have to get tickets? I called twice when it came out on Monday and the first time they said I needed a two-day ticket. The second time, they quoted something similar to rack rate (definitely NOT 30% off).

Did you have to get tickets? I called twice when it came out on Monday and the first time they said I needed a two-day ticket. The second time, they quoted something similar to rack rate (definitely NOT 30% off).

The first CM was clueless and said yes, I needed tickets. I told him thank you for checking, hung up and called right back. That CM was very knowledgeable when I asked about the Visa room only discount. It wasn’t a huge savings (basically just a better discount for our first 2 nights) but every dollar saved counts!

Does anyone know if there is any availability left for the tower. I called today and was quoted for Animal Kingdom $1053 as there is only a 1 bedroom concierge level left.

Does anyone know if there is any availability left for the tower. I called today and was quoted for Animal Kingdom $1053 as there is only a 1 bedroom concierge level left.
At around noon today, someone posted about getting a water view room on the Visa discount in the Gran Destino thread on the main resort board.

I just tried to call and was told that the only discount they had was for POR.....at the same rate that is on their website. I may try and call again and see if I can get a different cast member.

We've tried calling a few times and there has been no availability with this discount, and then they just quote us rack rates. :o(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter