July 2019 Disney Visa Offer

CRSTEPHE

Mouseketeer
Has anyone had any luck booking with the Disney Visa Cardholder offer released today? I found very little availability for two adults and 1 child for July 27 thru July 31. Already have a room at the Dolphin but was hoping to switch if $$$ we’re good.

I am going in early September and I called and they said there was no availability for any of the deluxe or moderate resorts listed in my email. They did offer me a different discount which I figure out came to about 15% off rack rates for Coronado which is where I ended up booking for now. I’m still hoping there are discounts released to the public soon for my dates and they are better then 15% but if not I guess something is better then nothing.

I was surprised there was nothing available since the email had just gone out. Maybe try calling and asking if there are any other discounts that can be applied.

I didn't get an email and I don't see anything in my Chase account. Was it a pin associated or something? What were the dates?
EDIT nm, I found the info on another thread. :)

Last edited:

It was an email that many others started asking about this morning. Nothing was posted on the Web. It is valid today, July 15 - Sept. 28.

Link to Information posted here on DIS by our host Dreams Unlimited Travel:

https://www.wdwinfo.com/news-stories/disney-visa-cardholders-can-save-at-the-new-gran-destino-tower-and-more/

Disney Visa Cardholders Can Save at the New Gran Destino Tower and More

e989e9a9acd823ee4210cd0d24557736
By Tom Bell - Assistant Editor

www.wdwinfo.com

Posted on July 15, 2019

GranDestino-01

With a new discount offer, Disney Visa Cardholders can stay inside the new Gran Destino Tower at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort for only $199 per night.
This discount is good on water view rooms most nights from now through September 28th.
Great rates are also available to Cardholders at these hotels:
The number of rooms available for this offer is limited and there may be length of stay requirements. The discount cannot be combined with other offers and other restrictions may apply.

Dave

I used it on a previously booked Gran Destino room today. We're staying one night and the difference between the Summer offering and Chase was ~$60 for water view. The other thread had a lot of reports of CMs saying there wasn't any such offer, so I'd keep calling if it looks like the resort you're interested in has availability without any discount.

I used it on a previously booked Gran Destino room today. We're staying one night and the difference between the Summer offering and Chase was ~$60 for water view. The other thread had a lot of reports of CMs saying there wasn't any such offer, so I'd keep calling if it looks like the resort you're interested in has availability without any discount.

Sorry for the duplicate reply! Where is the other thread—I’ve not had any luck finding it. Thanks in advance!

I did not get an e-mail?
Neither did I. I saw the notice on the sidebar yesterday, here, and saw the discussion linked by Dave. You don't need the email but booking is a mess with the new fall discounts released today. Wait for that furor to die down and Disney's system to straighten out, or your looking at some serious on-hold times.
FWIW, I NEVER get discount notices from Chase/Disney Visa. I've always found out about them on the Dis. :confused3

Curious to know for those who did not receive an email (I did not and it does not show up in chase offers online), do you have rooms booked already? I have often wondered if incentives (especially bounce backs) will not be sent if you already have a trip on the books.

In my case, I had a room booked but not on my Disney Visa. I think that if they have a dang offer available, they should alert ALL of their customers, regardless of what charges are on their account. I've never received anything, in all the years I've had it. The earlier Visa free dining offer wasn't sent to me, I had nothing booked, found out about it here and scheduled a trip. This last offer didn't even make it to their own web page.
Disney doesn't usually send me that info either. I've only gotten a couple over the years.

Okay I feel dumb, but after going in through the chase web site, I am not seeing anywhere where there are hotel discounts listed. Googling gets me nowhere. What am I doing wrong?

Okay I feel dumb, but after going in through the chase web site, I am not seeing anywhere where there are hotel discounts listed. Googling gets me nowhere. What am I doing wrong?

The super inefficient companies don't have the discount on Chase or Disney's websites. The only one with "numbers" is CSR, $199/n for a water view, tower room. The other discounts require a call to Disney for information. Both Visa offers require a call to Disney to book. Nothing online.
Unfortunately, Disney is ill-equipped to deal with a large number of calls and this morning's free dining/fall discounts have crashed the system. Connecting will be a chore. CMs seem to not have correct info about Visa's offers, since several people weren't able to book due to CMs saying there wasn't anything. It's a circus.

Edit: Dave's post upthread, yesterday at 9:13pm, has the info I saw yesterday on Disboards. It's on the sidebar of "Disney News and Updates". I looked high and low online, too. I called and the CM took care of applying it for me.

The super inefficient companies don't have the discount on Chase or Disney's websites. The only one with "numbers" is CSR, $199/n for a water view, tower room. The other discounts require a call to Disney for information. Both Visa offers require a call to Disney to book. Nothing online.
Unfortunately, Disney is ill-equipped to deal with a large number of calls and this morning's free dining/fall discounts have crashed the system. Connecting will be a chore. CMs seem to not have correct info about Visa's offers, since several people weren't able to book due to CMs saying there wasn't anything. It's a circus.

Edit: Dave's post upthread, yesterday at 9:13pm, has the info I saw yesterday on Disboards. It's on the sidebar of "Disney News and Updates". I looked high and low online, too. I called and the CM took care of applying it for me.
Thank you! I guess I’m happy it wasn’t just me but am really dreading these phone calls...

I have a room booked at the Dolphin and I wonder if that is why I received an email. I had no clue about the summer offer for free dining until it was too late to book.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter