July 2016 Check in!!

July 31-August 5. Our first trip to California (we live 45 minutes from WDW). We are celebrating our 25th and staying at VGC. We are very excited!

July 19-23 and staying at DLH. Coming from CT with two friends celebrating our 50th birthdays!

We are there June 26 - July 8. Staying at the Marriott Newport Coast Villas June 26 - July 3, then moving to the Villas at the Grand Californian July 3 - 8. Doing the San Diego and LA tourist thing the first week, and DLR the last 5 days.

Hello! We will be there July 25- July 28. My son and his Performing Arts Club will have some shows there.

Last edited:

HI! We are going to be at the Tropicana and DLR from July 14th-19th! Usually WDW travelers, but found we LOVE DLR just as much! Third trip and counting! :)

July 25-28th for the family with me arriving for a meeting July 22nd. It will be my third 5 or more day trip on my Premier AP! We will likely be at the DLH.

July 26-30
I haven't been to DL in 15 years. We have done WDW for the past 8 summers. I LOVE WDW, but we decided to wait until the holidays to go this year. I figured a trip to Cali would help me get my Disney fix! :-)

Just posted on the 2015 check-in before I saw there was a monthly thread :) We'll tentatively be there in July (probably around the 2nd weekend, but we have to finalize dates!) Just DH & I, no kids. Staying offsite (hotel TBD) and doing 3 park days. My avatar pic is from the night DH and I had an awesome date in the parks during our family vacation last year and we've been talking about taking a longer trip with just the two of us ever since. Yay!

We're driving in from San Antonio, gonna be at the parks on the 11th - the 13th. Staying VGC, my mom got us there.
We hope to hit Redding, CA the first night. It appears to be about 12 hours from us.
I'm from Redding. My parents and sister will be driving down to meet us from there.

We're coming in from Portland by Amtrak on July 14th and flying out on the 20th. We're splitting our stay between Garden Grove and Annabella with an extra day up north at Universal. We missed the 60th by spending last summer at DisneyWorld. I love the planning part and reading about other's plans.

I will be there July 11-15. Will be solo in the parks, Tagging along with friends who will be there for work and I plan on spending the days at Disney! Will be a different experience as all my other trips have been with my kids and hubby!

We will be there July 9th - July 13th!!!!! Staying at the Grand Californian Villas. Myself, DW, 5 adult kiddos from 17 to 26. Great to still have family vacations!!!

our family is going July 9-16, staying at Tropicana. we were there a year ago for the first time during Star Wars Celebration. I got really sick during the trip, my wife was pregnant, and our son was an inch short of being able to go on RSR, so before we even left we decided to have a do over trip this summer instead of our normal WDW vacation. can't wait. 5 park days, San Diego Zoo and possibly a day going to the MLB All Star Game fan fest in San Diego.

DH and I are going from the 8th to the 12th staying at the Anaheim Marriott. He is going to a convention. I am going to DISNEY! We're flying in from Toronto on the 8th and should land at about 1 so I'm hoping we'll be in DL in time for dinner and fireworks. And Pirates. And HM. And PTN... It's our first time at DL after three trips to WDW in the last 4 years, including our honeymoon in 2012.

BRING. IT.

We're planning to visit the week of July 11th. Staying with family, so our exact days in the parks are fluid. 3 day park hoppers this time. We visited last May and never thought we would be back so quick! But my Dad just moved to the area and has invited us down for his wedding. We can't be less than an hour away and not go see The Main Mouse! We are giddy with excitement! I'll admit, this is our first visit during peak season so we are nervous! Well, we visited in the summer of 1998 but we were just out of high school and hardly remember the crowds. It's almost time!!!

We are visiting June 30 to July 4 and staying at DLH. I've never been on 4th of July. Should be interesting...Looking forward to the new Soarin' and even though I am pretty sick of all things Frozen, the Disney Parks Blog videos on the making of the new musical in the Hyperion at DCA has me excited to see the Frozen show too.

July 19-24, staying at the Alpine Inn. We're doing 2 days with extended family, then just DF and I from the 21st on! Can't wait...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter