July 2007 Rate/Code Watch

I think I know all the resorts on the monorail but just in case since I have mommy brain. Can someone do a list of the resorts. Pretty please:flower3:

That is a real bummer. I usually get CM's that are patient and don't mind checking out different resorts. Of course, I am always apologizing for asking them to check. Today, I spoke to a really nice CM named April who was really helpful and told me to stop apologizing. I ended up booking the vacation from July 12th-July 18th even though there was no AP rate yet. I will keep on trying for the Ap discount but odds are I will not get lagoon view (concierge) at the Polynesian. Anyway, if she hadn't been so nice, I don't know if I would have booked it. So, Disney should be proud of her.

Actually....They moved to a flat $$$ off format & did away with the % off.
You are correct, but the last time I booked a room at AKA in June 2006 the rack rate was $269 (I forgot if that was standard or pool view). When the AP discount came out, the rate was $129. $269 - 45% = approx. $129. When we booked a villa at Saratoga Springs in April of this year the rack rate was $299 per night with the AP discount it was $159. Both discounts were $141/night for a deluxe. While the discount is a flat dollar amount for a deluxe, it still worked out to be the same as the 40-45% off the rack rate.

i received my mickey monitor today (summer edition) and there is no mention of any ap discounts for resorts. :confused3

Looking for a decent rate for the Value Resorts in July. Is there anything under 100.00 any more?? Cathie;)

Looking for a decent rate for the Value Resorts in July. Is there anything under 100.00 any more?? Cathie;)

The value resorts will be under $100 (barely) if you can get an AAA rate.

Waiting for AP rates too...

When I called this morning, I was on hold for quite a while. I was SURE this was the day! Alas, no such luch. However, the CM was friendly and said they were expecting July AP rates "any day now." Of course, we all know that he is just guessing, but boy, I hope he is correct! :goodvibes

I am so unbelievably impatiently awaiting July AP rates... dh and I may go for our first ever "us only" 4 night/5 day getaway (well, since our honeymoon in 1995!) if we can get a great rate and then in October bring the kids back for a longer trip.

Can't wait much longer, I'm so antsy to get planning!!!

Deb*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter