July 13th, 2024 - 7-Night Western Fantasy Cruise Meet

LisaFB

DIS Veteran
I didn't see a link for the July 13, 2024 Fantasy cruise meet, so I'm starting one. Who else is going? Hubby & I are going with our 3 kiddos, ages 16, 18, and 20. 99 days until we set sail! This will be the 4th Disney cruise for DH & me, 3rd for our oldest kiddos, and 2nd for our youngest.

Last edited:
It will be our first disneycruise, myself, hubby and my parents to celebrate their 50th anniversary

Nice! You'll have a great time. There's so much to do if you want, and you still get the full Disney experience. It's my favorite cruise line.

We are also on this cruise celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary. We are a group of 19 including myself, husband, 4 children and their spouses and 9 grandchildren!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter