• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Julie and princesses

and Ariel was a princess - at least in the ocean she was!

I think the only princesses that were not born princesses are Cinderella and Belle. Right?

yeah that's what I was thinking belle and cinderella are the only two by marriage??!!

Mulan was also by marriage (if you count the Mulan II movie)

and Ariel was a princess - at least in the ocean she was!

I think the only princesses that were not born princesses are Cinderella and Belle. Right?

Ariel was the first one that to mind for me as well! They should have a castle for her at a park. That would be cool. Maybe a new water park....

Snow White and Aerial (two of my favorites) were born princesses. princess:

It would be cool to have a water park with Ariel's castle as the centerpiece....and I think it would be really cool to have Jasmine's castle somewhere....... dreaming!!!

What about Snow White? Poor girl, she is always left out. If Cinderella can have a castle, poor Snow White should have one too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter