• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Judy and Nick from Zootopia now at DCA

Awesome!

When you say "rotate" do you mean throughout the day or alternating days? I only ask because we are planning to Disney Bound as Judy and Nick on our trip in April and we don't want to miss them.

Awesome!

When you say "rotate" do you mean throughout the day or alternating days? I only ask because we are planning to Disney Bound as Judy and Nick on our trip in April and we don't want to miss them.

They will rotate throughout the day, about 30 min appearances at a time so you'll have plenty of opportunities.

Last edited:

We were just talking about wanting a Judy and Nick meet and greet at lunch today!! I'm really excited about this!!

I'm still waiting for future news for when Judy and Nick will be meetable at WDW at this point.

That's awesome!! We just watched it last night and loved it!! I hope they're still there when we go in August.

If anyone has done the Judy & Nick meet & greet will you let us know if they have PhotoPass photographers? Thanks!

They are SO cute! The line to meet them fills up extremely fast though, when I was in DCA last weekend in the afternoon the CMs had capped off the line before Judy and Nick even showed up at the spot.

Also note at the moment they don't sign. I got their signatures fine on the 27th, but when I went back with friends on the 29th the signatures had been stopped due to too much paperwork having to be done in the ZPD. It's a shame cause Judy's signature is just adorable - she even draws a carrot - but with the size of the lines I can see why.

I'll be at DCA in May. Is there a good way to strategize so I can get there before the line gets cut off? Usually I won't wait long for meet and greets, but I LOVED Zootopia and I can't resist this one. (And I want to be Judy Hopps for MNSSHP later this year!)

Try a morning time if you can, that seemed a little less busy. Sunday afternoon I arrived 10 minutes before their second to last meet of the day ended. The line for the last meet was cut off two groups behind me, before that second to last slot even ended.

Still for the morning meets I would aim for at least 15 to 20 minutes early.

I wonder if any guests called Judy cute right in front of her?

Awesome!

That is so awesome!!! My DH and DD12 will be Disney Bounding as them too. Have fun!!

We got in line around 10 on this past Sunday morning. We were in the second group, meaning they were going to finish the first group then they had to take a break and would be back out at 11. So an hour wait.

We waited and at 10:55 it started sprinkling. Someone came out and said they would not be coming out in the rain but if it stopped they would be out again at 12. We didn't wait the extra hour and it ended up only sprinkling for a few minutes and then didn't rain for the rest of the day. Bummer!

Oh I'm so excited for this M&G! They look awesome! We are huge fans of Zootopia - can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter