Jr. Suites at the Dolphin

Steve Rapenchuk

Buzz is the best
We have a Jr. Suite reserved at the Dolphin for this June. Do you think it is worth the trouble to attempt an upgrade. Is it truly worth the time if we plan on spending the majority of the time in the parks?

I am afraid of a room that will over look the Parking lot. Although we will not spend a great deal of time in the room we would like to come back from the parks at night and still feel we are in the park. I am uncertin as to what to expect for Jr. suit? are all the suites awsom. or are some just ok?. Are the suites already a upgrade?

We just got back from the Dolphin and a Jr. Suite, 1/13. The Jr. suites at the Dolphin are wonderful! I don't think you will be disapointed one bit! As far as an upgrade goes, you may want to request a certain view by calling the Dolphin as soon as possible. We were on the far west wing, 11th floor and had an MGM view. The far east wing will give you and Epcot view. We will be requesting the east wing next time but we did enjoy our stay in the west wing. If you join www.starwood.com you will get some extra perks for being a member. Membership is free. Give some thought to Club Level as they serve a very nice breakfest to get you off to the parks bright and early in the morning. Let me know if you have any other questions about the Dolphin or their Jr. Suite. Enjoy your stay at the Dolphin!

Thank you Muffy,
I just applied for a Starwood card. Do you think it would be a good idea to call now and give them my new number? or wait a few weeks before we leave ( not till June) and then call them?
Will the extra perks come automaticly or do we have to ask?
I did request a water veiw however I did not ask for a certin wing should I? How were the beds are the comfortable. We plan on putting the two kids in the pull out sofa and Grandma in the pull down bed.(King I Hope) Will these accomadations be adequate for 12 nights. How much more room is there compared to a regular room.
Are ther Two full bathrooms or is one a half bath. Sorry I have a million Questions.:Pinkbounc :jester:

Steve,
Call now with your SPG number now and make any request that you may have. You do have to ask for a possible complimentary upgrade/view, etc. They will not automaticly offer them, so ask politely. The Jr. Suite is 2 rooms with a connecting door, with a queen murphy bed, queen sofa bed and a king bed. Each room has 2 full bathrooms. The Jr. suites at the Dolphin are very roomy and I think you will be comfy for 12 days with your family. You will love the beach theme, the grotto pool, the piano player in the lobby and access to Epcot, MGM and Boardwalk. Happy planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter