Joy, Sadness and Baymax

Eccle

Mouseketeer
We're hoping to see Joy and Sadness, and Baymax at Epcot, but there isn't any wait time information on MDE. What are queues normally like for them? Just trying to work out the best time to fit them into our plans

It can vary- we rope dropped Soarin last Friday, then rode Living with the Land, then used our FP on our Soarin, then Nemo, so I guess it was like 10:30 by the time we got to Joy and Sadness and we waited like 20 mins for them. Baymax line looked about 20 mins as well.

It can vary- we rope dropped Soarin last Friday, then rode Living with the Land, then used our FP on our Soarin, then Nemo, so I guess it was like 10:30 by the time we got to Joy and Sadness and we waited like 20 mins for them. Baymax line looked about 20 mins as well.
Thanks, that's helpful as I was considering a similar plan. How was rope drop for Soarin? Form looking at wait times recently it doesn't look like the queues build as fast as they used to in our previous trips

We went to them straight at RD and were almost at the front of the line for J&S, then met Baymax. Then we went straight to Soarin and had about a 10 minute wait.

We went to them straight at RD and were almost at the front of the line for J&S, then met Baymax. Then we went straight to Soarin and had about a 10 minute wait.
Thank you, I was wondering whether to do it that way or Soarin first. What time of year were you there?

Are they in the same place, just 2 different lines (J&S and Baymax)? And is there a place that lists their hours? Thank you!

We did Living with the Land at RD and then went straight to Baymax on our way to TT and we maybe had a 10 minute wait.

We did the same and were third in line for Joy & Sadness. Then walked right over to Baymax and were second in line.

My youngest and I met them while the rest of our group did test track and rope drop (we used rider swap so I could ride later). There was basically no wait for either. That's obviously not practical if you have other rope drop priorities though.

We went back later on with the whole group because they wanted to meet Baymax. It was around 6pm and we waited about 20.

Anyone gone to see them at park close? If so how long did you wait?
I tried about 20 minutes before park close and they had already shut off the line, met someone on a bus who had a less than wonderful experience similarly trying to go during Evening EMHs it is a pain to wait but I personally would not suggest trying to do any characters at closing

I tried about 20 minutes before park close and they had already shut off the line, met someone on a bus who had a less than wonderful experience similarly trying to go during Evening EMHs it is a pain to wait but I personally would not suggest trying to do any characters at closing

We have other RD priories so I was hoping to catch them at the end on an EMH night but maybe not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter