JoW, not going to waste my time

I'm looking forward to it! I changed a park reservation day on my upcoming trip so hopefully I can walk through it. Disney is not about every attraction being a thrill ride - they aren't going to capture that market with their competitor in town. But I am also the guest who sometimes walks the paths by the Tree of Life and almost always walks the animal trails. And I go to COP, Peoplemover, Country Bears, the Tiki Room. I'm expecting it to be a low-key thing to enjoy. I do hope you can stay dry on those cold days in December and January! I'm guessing they have a way to run the whole attraction without the water features running for those days its in the 40's. Or maybe it will close like Kali does.

The biggest problem is that it should be in AK. Actually Dino land should be Moana land. They really should've used that Epcot area for a new ride. Oh well Chapek missed the mark...not a surprise. Remember he was in charge of parks at the time. FWIW it looks beautiful...just...misplaced.
I 500% agree - I couldn’t have said this any better.

Very much looking forward to checking it out later this year. Looks beautiful, if not necessarily an E-Ticket ride. And that's OK. Also looking forward to the big, ugly construction fences being down again! As for location?? EPCOT actually makes sense to me. Isn't it located not very far from Living With The Land, and The Living Seas? Seems to fit perfectly in that area.......

Eh, it is what it is. I only care about it opening so more of the construction walls come down. Walking through that part of the park is a nightmare on busy days.
Horrible I agree. Endless walls to get a coffee. Lol

In my opinion Disney parks need more attractions like this, something without a big line to do midday when it's busiest or to take a break from the line ride line ride cycle for a bit. Not everything needs to be a big attraction. There's more to the theme parks than going from ride to ride. If it's not your cup of tea that's fine but I think there is an audience for this type of attraction.
This. One of the really nice things about Disneyland Paris was all the walkthrough areas (Alice’s curious Labyrinth, the Pirates of the Caribbean area, the Dragon’s Lair, etc).

Does anyone know/think they will treat this like an attraction? Meaning a queue of some sort?
I watched the walkthrough, and some of those paths are narrow. It will definitely not be enjoyable at all with hundreds of people crammed in there

I hope there is some shade
Watching a video (and from the info about it) there really isn't much shade. It's mostly walking around in the sun so expect that area to be fairly hot in the blazing sun. Being wet may or may not help, you don't always feel better after going on a water ride in the heat. There are spots here and there that have shade but I'd expect those areas to become very busy on hot days as people are trying to find refuge from the sun.

Does anyone know/think they will treat this like an attraction? Meaning a queue of some sort?
I watched the walkthrough, and some of those paths are narrow. It will definitely not be enjoyable at all with hundreds of people crammed in there
That's a good question, I don't believe there's been any talk about whether they would impose crowd limitations on access to it.

Went through it just the other day and thought it was great. The water interactions are a lot of fun! They have wet and dry walkways so you can choose your own journey. We saw a lot of kids paying in the water funtains and getting soaked, but we managed to not get wet at all. Also thought it was wonderful there is a bathroom back there to help with clothing changes for the little ones. It was a nice break from the day and all 4 adults attending really enjoyed it!

For me it’s not all about dashing from E-ticket ride to E-ticket ride; I love the lower-key attractions too and am looking forward to this one. Some of my fondest Epcot memories are hanging out with my fascinated kids at the squirting water features by Imagination.

I do hope you can stay dry on those cold days in December and January! I'm guessing they have a way to run the whole attraction without the water features running for those days its in the 40's. Or maybe it will close like Kali does.

1694274764096.png

Looks like they do have the option of a non soaking route, will it be fully dry though? as guess a lot of water mist will be in the air.

I'm curious as to how it will be when it is fully open on a busy park day, especially around the interactive elements. Will they pause people at certain points? or let it go free flow which could mean not getting a chance to try anything if they are all swamped.

They were doing CM previews last week when I was there. I will certainly give it a look next trip. Anyone who thinks it will be a waste of time should definitely skip it!

I'm hoping the flow of guests through this attraction goes smoothly. Wondering what happens if a group decides to stop at one particular section to watch longer. Does everybody behind them have to wait?

D23 guests are apparently previewing it tonight so that’ll hopefully give us a better feel for how it handles crowds.

I'm looking forward to experiencing this attraction. The videos and photos appear to make this attraction far exceed my exceptions, especially the nightime photos.

I alreadready walked thru as sun was setting .
Quickly thru and then turned around to get a different angle and then around again to take in more detail before I had to exit with castmember Preview.
At first it seemed nice and then I wanted to explore more and enjoy the guests interacting with each other as they all were playing with water.
And adored the little child that decided to be a Moana and take the journey she was destined for apparently… she did not walk thru the sprinkling waters she walked back and forth sideways to just keep getting wetter and wetter . Over and over again !
Now I am home and feel compelled to read about Moana and the movie and all the reasons water was so important to this movie and this new attraction and why we all need to be explorers and take a different journey in the middle of a crowded theme park to discover Water and the cycle of life and the value of taking the time to have fun playing with family and friends and strangers standing next to you.
Next time I want to arrive early in the day too . I think there is still a lot more detail to discover and I am determined to find the hidden Mickey! .
This is perfection 😊

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter