• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Journey into Paris, how long does it take?

IsobelJackmummy

Mouseketeer
Hi, we're planning a day trip into Paris on our next trip as my son is keen to visit the Eifell tower!

We are planning on leaving disney at around 9am on a Tuesday, can anyone tell me how long it will take us roughly to get to the Eifell tower if we go straight there? I want to prebook tickets for as early as possible to giveus the rest of the day to wander about.

Thanks for your help

Use the RATP website to find out your best way to get there:

http://www.ratp.fr/itineraires/en/ratp/recherche-avancee

The DLP station is Marne la Vallee Chessy and for the Eiffel Tower just put "Tour Eiffel". I would recommend to give you at least 30 to 45 minutes of a safety cushion. I found the whole area around the Eiffel Tower quite a bit confusing and we had difficulty to locate our entrance. Also, trains can always be delayed etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter