Jost Van Dyke TT14…who has done it?

morganms22

Mouseketeer
The family beach day is sold out for our cruise. Which was our first choice. I was thinking of booking the transfer. We have two small children and a few hours might be enough for them. Who has done this excursion and how was the length of time for you? We do not drink. So, not worried about missing the bar time. Thanks!

I have done both- my kids are young adults. The excursion is quick, but with littles in tow it might be just enough. About two hours beach time.

We did this last year and it was a lot of fun. Kids enjoyed the beach and there was a small gift shop that we spent 20+ mins exploring. Highly recommend. It was more than enough time for us. We ordered some snacks from the restaurant and I believe we were back onboard around 1:30 pm (grabbed lunch from Cabanas).

We did reapply sunscreen and still felt the sun beating down on us (this was in April). I don’t think we would have been able to handle any more (little ones were exhausted).

We did this last year and it was a lot of fun. Kids enjoyed the beach and there was a small gift shop that we spent 20+ mins exploring. Highly recommend. It was more than enough time for us. We ordered some snacks from the restaurant and I believe we were back onboard around 1:30 pm (grabbed lunch from Cabanas).

We did reapply sunscreen and still felt the sun beating down on us (this was in April). I don’t think we would have been able to handle any more (little ones were exhausted).

Thank you! This is just what I needed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter