Josh or Kenny for character times??

Lindz518

Earning My Ears
I know Josh and Kenny are both WDW geniuses, but if they conflict on character times which one is more likely correct? For example, Kenny states that Minnie and Daisy meet 8-820 on an EMH morning at DHS, and Josh lists 8:20- 8:50 on his character locator blog. I am thinking Kenny is probably king for characters, but I would LOVE a confirmation!

I know Josh and Kenny are both WDW geniuses, but if they conflict on character times which one is more likely correct? For example, Kenny states that Minnie and Daisy meet 8-820 on an EMH morning at DHS, and Josh lists 8:20- 8:50 on his character locator blog. I am thinking Kenny is probably king for characters, but I would LOVE a confirmation!

All due respect to Josh and what he does, but I agree Kenny is the better source for character info. That said, EMH character schedules can change anyway.

(I fully expect a snide comment from Josh on his next blog entry.) :)

Thanks!!! How weird am I for being excited that "Josh himself" replied to my post?! Haha!

*hat tip

Kenneth.

But just because something is on the schedule doesn't mean it's going to happen.

Happened today :) Minnie, Daisy and Donald appeared right on time at the gates.

*All entertainment offerings are scheduled to change without notice too

Josh is a personal friend and you'll notice that he often points his users to my site for character info. I often refer people to him for his crowd calendar work. It's what I would follow.

*hat tip

Kenneth.

But just because something is on the schedule doesn't mean it's going to happen.

Happened today :) Minnie, Daisy and Donald appeared right on time at the gates.

*All entertainment offerings are scheduled to change without notice too

Josh is a personal friend and you'll notice that he often points his users to my site for character info. I often refer people to him for his crowd calendar work. It's what I would follow.

C'mon dudes. There's gotta be some one-upsmanship between the two of you. The DIS is nothing without drama. This kumbaya stuff is boring. ;)

Haha! Now I am even more excited that you both replied!

Any shot of either of you telling me if anything has changed with the DHS Disney Jr. dance party?? My toddler would be ecstatic if Sofia or Doc started appearing there!

Haha! Now I am even more excited that you both replied!

Any shot of either of you telling me if anything has changed with the DHS Disney Jr. dance party?? My toddler would be ecstatic if Sofia or Doc started appearing there!

I'm not either of them of course, but neither Sofia nor Doc is expected at the dance parties anytime soon, if ever.

We used Kenny for characters and Josh for crowd planning/EMHs this past February and had an amazing trip! DSis got to meet upward of 50+ characters in six days thanks to using both fellas for their specialties (and more awesome tips from DISboarders, of course.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter