• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Josh D'Amaro was on my Wish Sailing!

sugliac

DVC Fan Contributor
DVC Gold
Just got off the Disney Wish this morning., Last night, at the Rose, I saw Josh wish his wife. I was tempted to shake his hand and have a chat but it was pretty late. Cool that senior execs are still invested in making sure the Wish is doing well - especially given staff turnovers.

The Wish definitely warrants many discussions, but it is clear that DCL is hiring a lot. Hook's Barber was brand new (no cruise experience) and that was something we saw throughout. Certainly still amazing service, but of course it takes some time to learn the "magic" of DCL.

Just got off the Disney Wish this morning., Last night, at the Rose, I saw Josh wish his wife. I was tempted to shake his hand and have a chat but it was pretty late. Cool that senior execs are still invested in making sure the Wish is doing well - especially given staff turnovers.

The Wish definitely warrants many discussions, but it is clear that DCL is hiring a lot. Hook's Barber was brand new (no cruise experience) and that was something we saw throughout. Certainly still amazing service, but of course it takes some time to learn the "magic" of DCL.

He is gay. He doesn't have a wife. Are you sure it was him?

Love him, wish he was in control of Disney. Lucky you, would love to meet him.

Wait. What? Why did I think he was gay?
Well, trust me, i know bios and obits can be wrong. But I was not familiar with him and every bio i found that mentioned his personal life mentioned a wife and kids.

We met him at Riviera Resort last year, nice guy, who took the time to talk to us and take pics. He seemed sincere, like he really cared, especially talking to my DS and his GF who both were in the DCP that got cut short due to Covid.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter