Jordak - I need the Mickey name fill

figmentswife

One little spark will light your fancy
Jordak - I am looking to get the Big Mickey (black & white) that has the names in the body. Names are Kemp, Becky, Kayla. - at the bottom, Johnson Family Vacation 2011

We are leaving soon and I saw this recently and I WANT IT (cause this is something DH will easily wear to match us.

This is kinda a rush, as I am taking the last couple of things to be printed to my printer tomorrow.

If you can do this GREAT, if not I understand.

THANK YOU!!!

Jordak - I am looking to get the Big Mickey (black & white) that has the names in the body. Names are Kemp, Becky, Kayla. - at the bottom, Johnson Family Vacation 2011

We are leaving soon and I saw this recently and I WANT IT (cause this is something DH will easily wear to match us.

This is kinda a rush, as I am taking the last couple of things to be printed to my printer tomorrow.

If you can do this GREAT, if not I understand.

THANK YOU!!!
Welcome. Enjoy your vacation!

This is such a cool Disign!
Could you do one that has:

Robin
Carin
Mother
Daughter

TIA:goodvibes

You are amazing. I haven't seen anything like this before.
Can you do one for:
Melissa
Scott
Aidan
Zach

At the bottom have it say:
The Spiegel's

Thanks SO much.

Thank you soooo much. I love it. I have already printed 1 out and am going to do another one on cardstock and mount it.
:love:

This is way cool. Could you please make one for my family:

Mickey
Dan
Alex
Andy
Abby

The King Family

Thanks a ton.

I soooo wish I had seen this prior to our August trip this year. Can I join the bandwagon and request one for my family? Thanks a million:

Ron
Laura
Tommy
Eddie
Jane

And under the Mickey can you put: The Olszewski Family

I soooo wish I had seen this prior to our August trip this year. Can I join the bandwagon and request one for my family? Thanks a million:

Ron
Laura
Tommy
Eddie
Jane

And under the Mickey can you put: The Olszewski Family
welcome

OHH! I love this!! Would you please do one for us too?

Wilbur
Hollie
Darci
Bret

The Jones Family

Thank you so much!!:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter