Jordak, can you help me with a disign?

This was used the same way you want to use it. My problem is right now it is a one of kind because of the time it takes. There's over 200 layers in just the names and the pictures that were requested as favorite characters. I have been meaning to make a more generic version of this or come up with a simpler way to make this but I keep putting this off. Also i would have to be the one to do it because i don't give out blanks or my original psd files. Sorry

That's what I thought. But thought I'd ask. I love all your disigns. Thanks for all the time you put into this. My family and I used one of your early license plate disigns to make a sweat jacket and we still use them today!

Can I ask you for a disigns, please? If you could do the black / white mickey with our names: Virginia, Andy, Dakota and Madison. Thanks so much!
-Virginia

Thank you so much for the Disigns! Your work is just amazing. I stayed up way too late last night just looking through your photobucket. You are very talented and I can't wait to show off our door on our upcoming cruise!!

Hi Jordak-

Trying to surprise my youngest son's friend (7) whose going on her first disney cruise next month. It will just be her and her mom. I would like to request the license plate with all the princesses with just the DCL logo in each space. Her name is Mackenzie and they will be on the Magic.

If you have a couple more to throw in that would be great. Since I'm doing this last minute feel free to pick a couple of designs. The family name is Proper and they are on the May 14th transatlantic.

Thanks again-

This is sooo funny!!!! Jordak...in your defense I always thought you where a man....guess it's just the vibe you give off.:) If you look at all his other art on photobucket ...it's like night and day compared to Disney. But still really cool:thumbsup2 Me and my DD16 love ALL your photobucket art :lovestruc. Whats even funnier is that he's from Nebraska:rotfl:...don't know why that's sooo funny:confused3 guess it's just Ohio stereotype
hahaha My non-Disney art probably comes from the fact I am from Nebraska. It brings the darkness out of me. Doing the Disney designs helps keep me balanced. ;) Glad you like it though. I am embarrassed to show some of those because they are so different from what everybody see's around here.

That's what I thought. But thought I'd ask. I love all your disigns. Thanks for all the time you put into this. My family and I used one of your early license plate disigns to make a sweat jacket and we still use them today!

Can I ask you for a disigns, please? If you could do the black / white mickey with our names: Virginia, Andy, Dakota and Madison. Thanks so much!
-Virginia
Sure, no problem and once again sorry about the other design.

Hi Jordak-

Trying to surprise my youngest son's friend (7) whose going on her first disney cruise next month. It will just be her and her mom. I would like to request the license plate with all the princesses with just the DCL logo in each space. Her name is Mackenzie and they will be on the Magic.

If you have a couple more to throw in that would be great. Since I'm doing this last minute feel free to pick a couple of designs. The family name is Proper and they are on the May 14th transatlantic.

Thanks again-
Here you go. It's always tough to pick something out for somebody else.

I love your disigns!!! Can I request several:

Mickey and Minnie in beach chairs with two boys with "Starnes Family" written in the sand

Surfing Goofy but with Disney Dream February 16, 2012

Sebastian on glass bottle floating in oceann with "Starnes Family"

Stitch license plate with "TJ"

Captain Mickey license plate with "Jason"

Dopey license plate with "Leslie"

Tourist Goofy license plate with "Gabriel"

Thank you so much for your help!!!!!

Here you go. It's always tough to pick something out for somebody else.

Thank you so much. These are great. Could I also get the etch a sketch design with: OUr First Disney Mother Daughter Cruise, Eastbound TransAtlantic May 14-28,2011
And the Breakfast placemat for the Disney Magic with just The Proper Family on it.
One for myself: the Mickey that has the names on it: Ray, Judy, Michael, Zachary, and Christopher.

I love your disigns!!! Can I request several:

Mickey and Minnie in beach chairs with two boys with "Starnes Family" written in the sand

Surfing Goofy but with Disney Dream February 16, 2012

Sebastian on glass bottle floating in oceann with "Starnes Family"

Stitch license plate with "TJ"

Captain Mickey license plate with "Jason"

Dopey license plate with "Leslie"

Tourist Goofy license plate with "Gabriel"

Thank you so much for your help!!!!!
here you go

Thank you so much. These are great. Could I also get the etch a sketch design with: OUr First Disney Mother Daughter Cruise, Eastbound TransAtlantic May 14-28,2011
And the Breakfast placemat for the Disney Magic with just The Proper Family on it.
One for myself: the Mickey that has the names on it: Ray, Judy, Michael, Zachary, and Christopher.
sure

Hi Jordak! Your work is amazing and I'm hoping you can sprinkle some pixie dust on our family cruise!

Our 1st Disney Cruise is June 21, 2011 on the Dream. If you have time I'd love to have the following designs:

Yellow Volkswagon - Dondi & Brian
Got Verandah - Jeremy, Jamie & Taylor
CastawayCayMinnieMickey - Chuck and Cyndi
CastawayCayMinnieMickey - Jeanne & Brian
CastawayCayMinnieMickey - Sharon & Bill
Mickey Names - Chuck, Cyndi, Cameron & Chandler

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hi Jordak--
love your DISigns!
I have some requests if you don't mind:

The Disney Dream Marquee-- with our names: A.J., Teri, Price & Jesse

Sorry we are on vacation-- our last name is Sineath

Lastly,

Why is the rum gone

we are sailing on the Dream --May 29th - June 3rd

Thank you so much! Appreciate it!

Hi Jordak! Your work is amazing and I'm hoping you can sprinkle some pixie dust on our family cruise!

Our 1st Disney Cruise is June 21, 2011 on the Dream. If you have time I'd love to have the following designs:

Yellow Volkswagon - Dondi & Brian
Got Verandah - Jeremy, Jamie & Taylor
CastawayCayMinnieMickey - Chuck and Cyndi
CastawayCayMinnieMickey - Jeanne & Brian
CastawayCayMinnieMickey - Sharon & Bill
Mickey Names - Chuck, Cyndi, Cameron & Chandler

Thanks in advance for your help!
you're welcome

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter