Jonas Thread: We Know You're Watching Boys, So You Might as Well Admit It ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
holy !@#$%
look at Joseph's eyebrows.
then you look at Frankie's and there like nonexistent.
xD

haha, joe must have taken all of frankie's eyebrows xD
i know this girl who only has 3 wisdom teeth, and her dad has 5 wisdom teeth, so we think he took her extra one xD

i know this girl who only has 3 wisdom teeth, and her dad has 5 wisdom teeth, so we think he took her extra one xD

haha Joe you dont need any more eyebrows!
xD
haha thats funny. xD

Nicks eyebrows are good,nice job Nicholas.
Kevins are eh, there getting long.

anywho.
its almost Joe's birthday.
aka one year since our cryfest.

holy !@#$%
look at Joseph's eyebrows.
then you look at Frankie's and there like nonexistent.
xD

:rotfl:
Yeah!
Joe's eyebrows are so thick.
Kev's are kinda...messy? xD They could use some work.
Nick's are like perfect.
And then Frankie doesn't look like he has much. xD

That must be it! xD

haha Joe you dont need any more eyebrows!
xD
haha thats funny. xD

Nicks eyebrows are good,nice job Nicholas.
Kevins are eh, there getting long.

anywho.
its almost Joe's birthday.
aka one year since our cryfest.

Aww there's like, 5 days?
Joe turns 20, my goodness. =0
And I can't believe it's been a year since our very first cryfest.
I remember planning out his virtual birthday party with a ton of Barney stuff and trying to get Mrs. Jonas to come. xD

tc5.jpg

Holy Snizz Joe! XD

they always do the :thumbsup2 when taking pictures lol

okay so I was at Target yesterday and look what I found:
046-1.jpg

047.jpg

048.jpg

(there's roughly three plates with each Jonas on it)
049.jpg

I literally grabbed them and walked away towards the register.

At Kohls they had a ALBL album shirt on CLEARENCE.:eek: It was $8 so I got it even though its a large... I figure I'll grow into it XD

hey Jade! I go "happy llama, sad llama, overly-excited llama. super llama, drama llama, big-fat-mamma llama. Camel! Alpacka!" XD

I went to camp with Leah and when she's tired, she has these stages. First, shes normal, then almost next to dying, then she gets really hyper, and it just repeats. So we were just sitting int he tent and everything was quiet when she just randomly starts cracking up. After like five minutes, shes manages to say "bird running into a stop sign!" and continues to laugh. Then she gets quiet again. suddenly she sticks her hand up like a llama and starts making shadow puppets. It was the funniest thing I have ever seen!

I went to camp with Leah and when she's tired, she has these stages. First, shes normal, then almost next to dying, then she gets really hyper, and it just repeats. So we were just sitting int he tent and everything was quiet when she just randomly starts cracking up. After like five minutes, shes manages to say "bird running into a stop sign!" and continues to laugh. Then she gets quiet again. suddenly she sticks her hand up like a llama and starts making shadow puppets. It was the funniest thing I have ever seen!
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Only hand puppet I can make is a dinosaur. XD

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Only hand puppet I can make is a dinosaur. XD

:lmao:
I got a bunny, llama, some-what-dog-looking-thing, and a dino. Oh... I also can make a rock. That one's pretty hard but I've been working on it for a while.

Ok I know this is going to sound really really dumb but I've read it a lot so...
What are nosebleeds at a concert? And why are they called that? xD

Ok I know this is going to sound really really dumb but I've read it a lot so...

nosebleeds are the really bad, far away, high up seats.
AKA where i'm sitting for my concert. hahaha
they're called nosebleeds because people are exaggerating that they're so high up that they will get nosebleeds from the altitude xD

It's also called Peanut Heaven. When we go to Pirates games with groups, we get the seats at the very top, and my mom always says we're sitting in te Nosebleed Section or Peanut Heaven.

Nosebleeds are the very tippy-top of the seats. Like the venue where you and me are going, there are four sections, Floor (A.K.A HEAVEN) 1st (A.K.A I'M SO JEALOUS!) 2d (A.K.A WOW! THOSE ARE SOME GOOD SEATS!) and 3d (A.K.A YOU GOT NOSEBLEED. THAT SUCKS) XD

they always do the :thumbsup2 when taking pictures lol

okay so I was at Target yesterday and look what I found:
046-1.jpg

047.jpg

048.jpg

(there's roughly three plates with each Jonas on it)
049.jpg

I literally grabbed them and walked away towards the register.

At Kohls they had a ALBL album shirt on CLEARENCE.:eek: It was $8 so I got it even though its a large... I figure I'll grow into it XD

I want those for my birthday tommorow.

I'm gonna beg my mom. xD

Love the plates, and Joe's hair is AWESOME. And agreed on the eyebrows. My goodness, why not just get them groomed. It would definitely be "much better". haha And thanks Mandy, I really hope that they turn out well.

okay Miley Cyrus looked like a total W.H.O.R.E
i'm sorry but, the whole Pole and Booty shorts and such?
yea...reall appropriate for a Disney Star.
Just Sayin'

But on the other hand our Boys look WONDERFUL. :D
as always.
but, i missed the first part. :[
But, i'm recording it soo Yay! :D

okay Miley Cyrus looked like a total W.H.O.R.E
i'm sorry but, the whole Pole and Booty shorts and such?
yea...reall appropriate for a Disney Star.
Just Sayin'

But on the other hand our Boys look WONDERFUL. :D
as always.
but, i missed the first part. :[
But, i'm recording it soo Yay! :D

YES. Her bra was showing. :sad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter