Jon and Kate Plus 8, Official Thread-Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate really played the victim tonight!! Oh boo Hoo.

Maybe Jon was surprised about the divorce filing today. Since Kate was wherever she was maybe this was her way to get the upper-hand on him. Because whatever day they recorded the separation segment things changes more since that day.

She has to have had something more than a lift. If you look at the pictures from the vow renewal she was pretty flat almost. But you could really tell tonight and the characteristic shape of silicone (or saline)implants was very noticeable.

Also the crooked houses were in the background during the motorcycle episode so they are showing things out of order.

that's the part I can't get over. they've claimed this is all for the kids, and they aired it on national TV.

well, that and I can't get over that my prediction was wrong. :rotfl:

they've promoted the encore twice on Cake Boss in the last 10 or 15 minutes. :rolleyes:

I really REALLY don't think the papers were 'supposed' to be filed today. I think Jon did it, but that was not the plan according to the plot written, er scripted, er reality by TLC!

You must not leave! Someday those kids will stop wearing bibs and you need to be around to hear about it. ;)

As a 42 yr old "child" of divorce (30 years ago!), it made me sick how Kate said that she was going to get every holiday with them. Holidays are the hardest for kids of divorce, and she's going to get into a tug of war with John over them?!? Urrrrgh!!

She didn't say Jon couldn't see them at all on holidays....she said she would do everything she can to be civil so she could see them every holiday.

My Ex-H & I split the major holidays in half....9am-3pm Mom's House...3pm-9pm Dad's.
(Of course that won't work if he's living in NYC)

I was very disappointed when Jon said that. If I were about to be without my children on a daily basis I would see no excitement in that....only sadness.
I agree that that sounded cold, but it may have been spoken from the viewpoint of thinking about not having to be constantly 2nd-guessed and berated by Kate.

Both of them for not getting counseling and trying to save this marriage.
Be careful, we don't know what they did and didn't do in this department. Maybe they did seek counseling at some point... just not with the camera's rolling.

Jon is wanting to be 20 years old again. For those of you that are saying you can't believe that Kate is going to continue filming...well Jon isn't stopping it either, not while looking at $3,000 a month apartments. So is he expecting phone calls to come pouring in on job offers?
From the sounds of it, it appears that all of the family assets were put in a trust with all of them being beneficiaries. Jon may be able to sit of his duff for life and still draw 1/9th of the proceeds.

I am more than 100% sure he did do it during the tummy tuck.

Suzanne

I remember that Kate and Jon I believe asked the Dr for a lift or and enhancement but the Dr said no. There is a distinct difference in how she looked at the vow renewal and how she looks now.

I am more than 100% sure he did do it during the tummy tuck.

Suzanne
I remember thats he asked about it and the Dr that did the tummy tuck said he would not do it...all she needed was good supportive bra. Whether or not she had one done later, I don't know, but she did not have it done at the time of the tummy tuck.

He quit his job to do the show. Plain and simple. .

Not exactly..he was fired. He said it was because they didn't want to pay for thier insurance. His boss said it was because he was misusing company time, looking for freebees on the internet.

She didn't say Jon couldn't see them at all on holidays....she said she would do everything she can to be civil so she could see them every holiday.

My Ex-H & I split the major holidays in half....9am-3pm Mom's House...3pm-9pm Dad's.
(Of course that won't work if he's living in NYC)

That is how I took it..she is going to do whatever she needs to so they can all be together on the Holidays.

As a 42 yr old "child" of divorce (30 years ago!), it made me sick how Kate said that she was going to get every holiday with them. Holidays are the hardest for kids of divorce, and she's going to get into a tug of war with John over them?!? Urrrrgh!! And you can't tell me that things weren't breaking down when they went to Hawaii to renew their vows, so how hypocritical was that? And those two poor dogs will be in rescue the minute John is legally out of the house, I know it.

OK, I have to go hug my husband now.:hug:

Prayers to those poor children, not because they are the casualties of divorce, but because its been played out in public the way it has.

Terri

That's not what she said. Kate said that every holiday she will be with them and put aside her feelings about Jon, etc. so they can all be together.

I thought their vow renewal looked genuine. Who knows for sure what was going on? It seems like their problems started after that since it's been about 7 months when things started breaking down.

I agree, I feel terrible for the kids. I think everyone here does. I certainly wouldn't have chosen to put it on TV but we don't know what kind of contractual obligations they are under with TLC. I think it definitely showed poor taste and makes my heart sick to think that the kids may one day see it. :sad2:

I found the episode tremendously sad. He just seemed totally disjointed and disconnected to the point of being inarticulate, and she seemed (to me) authentically sad and shaken up, though part of that is definitely because she feels that she "failed."

For those of you that are saying you can't believe that Kate is going to continue filming...well Jon isn't stopping it either, not while looking at $3,000 a month apartments.

That place he looked at @ Trump Tower on the UWS was at least $4300/mo before the gym, security deposit and parking ... think $5000+/mo, plus he's about to get smacked with NYC resident taxes ... ouchhhhhhhhhhhh

Maybe Jon was surprised about the divorce filing today. Since Kate was wherever she was maybe this was her way to get the upper-hand on him.

Somehow, I can't see Kate standing in line at the courthouse to file paperwork. Now serving number 47.... :lmao: The lawyers would be doing that. :snooty: Maybe neither of them expected the paperwork to go through today.

And if this wasn't all so much fun the first time, a special Encore presentation will be coming on at 11. :scared:

Maybe Jon was surprised about the divorce filing today. Since Kate was wherever she was maybe this was her way to get the upper-hand on him. Because whatever day they recorded the separation segment things changes more since that day.

Looks like I was right!!!!

I thought I read Kate filed today ...
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20286839,00.html

they wore bibs tonight? Are you kidding me? Good Grief.
:faint:

I do believe they wore bibs at the restaurant. I don't why they were at a restaurant or what they were doing but that's what I read!

If Kate filed then I'm stumped. It seems that would be a move against TLC since separation was the theme of the episode until the end statement. Why would she do something to surprise TLC...? unless she and TLC planned that. It will be interesting what comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter