Jollywood Nights-What to Wear?

buteraa

DIS Veteran
Hi All -

Bought tickets to Jollywood nights, and was curious who is going that is dressing up and what are you wearing for shoes?

Thanks!

Unless I can find a pair of comfortable mary janes, I'm planning to wear glitter sneakers with chiffon laces. The top will be a shift dress. Length and materials depend on the weather since we're not going until mid-December. I'd like to wear a fascinator as well.

When I thought about going was going to get DS one of those tee shirts printed to look like a tuxedo, then black bottoms.

Was still researching stuff for me. Then decided not to go.

When I thought about going was going to get DS one of those tee shirts printed to look like a tuxedo, then black bottoms.

That’s a good idea. I hope you change your mind and go!

That’s sounds smart. I’ll check out something similar maybe at sketchers.

That’s a good idea. I hope you change your mind and go!
It's an event made for us .... and I was ready to buy immediately. It is really expensive for what appears a low number of things offered. We don't go to these events for attractions, we go only for the special event offerings.

I paused due to the experiences I had at DHS with Unleash the Villains, and subsequent refunding of ticket because of how it turned out. I think (1) based on the parks previous offerings I'll wait until this year to see if it turns out, how many they let in and if they increase the offering substantially (2) math alone says there isn't enough offering and since we are most interested in the shows, it's a problem.

Muppet Show - 4 showings - 1500 people each = 6000
Nightmare Show - 4 showings - 1000 each = 4000

Even if each person only went to one show that means 10,000 and they aren't going to keep ticket sales that low. That means some won't see either show. If I wanted to do both shows I'd likely spend every minute either in line or watching a show and at that point the price of the ticket is way too high. My guess is they hope most people will choose to do this so the rest of the park can handle the people.

That money could pay for most our food that week so I'll wait to see how it does this year. I hope it's great for all who go, and successful enough to bring back next year. It's been 9 years since Unleashed so hopefully they have planned well.

* Somewhere published 4 shows a night, and given the number of hours that makes sense.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter