Jollywood Nights-Hearing Some Negative Feedback...

Thank you, everybody. I ended up going to the Guest Services at Disney Springs at around 10:30 and they agreed to refund me the tickets. While being very friendly and helpful, the cast member didn’t mention at the time that the party had been cancelled. Either way, I believe that Disney took the right decision by cancelling the party tonight.

I converted one of my Jollywood Nights coasters into a Christmas tree ornament by drilling a small hole in it. :)
JollywoodNightsCoasterOrnament.png

Sorry to hear about the washout for tonight, but it is good that Disney proactively canceled it. For those affected, hopefully you can reschedule and enjoy it on a different night if your travel plans are flexible.

I converted one of my Jollywood Nights coasters into a Christmas tree ornament by drilling a small hole in it. :)
View attachment 818147

Sorry to hear about the washout for tonight, but it is good that Disney proactively canceled it. For those affected, hopefully you can reschedule and enjoy it on a different night if your travel plans are flexible.
Great idea. I was just thinking today that these coasters are not super useful :)

View attachment 818147

That’s adorable and creative 😍

View attachment 818147

Yes! Going to do this tonight. Great idea.

I just finished my night at Jollywood Dec 18th.

I thought the event was fine. The specialty food was phenomenal. Everything we bought was DELICIOUS. The photo ops were cute and the two new shows are well done. In all honesty, I think I’m being bias to justify the cost of the event.

Aside from some charming moments, it felt rushed and misguided? It was a lot at once and nothing at all at the same time. I can’t pin point why I felt this way but that’s my current feeling on the drive home.

I just finished my night at Jollywood Dec 18th.

I thought the event was fine. The specialty food was phenomenal. Everything we bought was DELICIOUS. The photo ops were cute and the two new shows are well done. In all honesty, I think I’m being bias to justify the cost of the event.

Aside from some charming moments, it felt rushed and misguided? It was a lot at once and nothing at all at the same time. I can’t pin point why I felt this way but that’s my current feeling on the drive home.
I agree that the event was "fine" but it just seemed to be missing something. The additional characters just seemed like a rushed bandage on a bullet hole. I really think they need to do something else to "Christmasfy" the party, like having a holiday overlay on a ride. Maybe a cavalcade of characters. I don't need a full blown parade but something more to make it feel more special.

We were just glad to attend on Monday since we got rained out on Saturday. I think Disney needs to go back to the drawing board and rethink this party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter