Jolly Roger is Very Bad from what I have been reading?

Disney Fans

Disney Fans
What do you all think? I have been reading very bad reviews about this hotel. From the staff and management not being nice, rooms not very clean and even one where a person cancelled their room and they still charged them the 1st night because they never would give the guest the cancel number and thats what this person told them and they said because the guest did not have cancel number they did not care! That is really bad!!! If a person can't get a cancel number after trying to cancel the room? What could that person do? This Hotel seems really bad from what I have read.
What have you all known about this hotel. It seems if it is really this bad we need to get the word out!!!

A family friend used to stay at the Jolly Roger years ago and she highly recommended it to me when I was making plans for a trip to Disneyland. Thankfully I read the trip reports on TripAdvisor.com. She was crestfallen when I told her that it had supposedly become a roach motel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter