Joining The Forum!

Shane

Tower of Terror Mad!
Hello Everyone

Firstly, I have been meaning to loose around 2 stone since July 2005, I lost 7 LB's in a week ( was very proud ), and then it all started to slip. I did a whole day of walking, around 10 hours at a Theme Park, I thought to myself *I dont need to do anything for a few days now because ive done so much walking*. Well I was wrong, a few days of nothing turned into months of nothing.

I know what Ive done wrong and with your help hopefully I can start over and loose 2 stone before May 2006 ( Holiday Time! ). I started yesterday so my first weigh-in will be nexy monday, the 9th of January, I hope you dont mind if i post my progress over the next few months :)

Good Luck To All

Shane

Welcome to WISH! This is a great place for encouragement and to keep track of your progress. I know I couldn't have been as successful as I have been without the encouragement I have gotten right here!

mind? Shane we'd be honored to share your journey with you!!

(by the way, can you enlighten me on stone = pounds? is a stone like 10 lbs?)

Welcome to WISH -- there is a sticky on our board with all the WISH clipart if you care to add that to your signature; that way we can cheer you on your progress!

look at Lisa, that shiny clippie ;) that sure does look fab on you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter