• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Johnny Depp Trial

what is going on today? I tuned in at lunch and the people in the comments are saying AH is going to win. Trying to see what is happening but can't quite figure it out. Seems they are doing administrative stuff. Anyone have cliff notes version?
I’m not sure I would agree that Amber will win. I think it’s very possible that the jury will find that neither side has proven their case for defamation of character.

what is going on today? I tuned in at lunch and the people in the comments are saying AH is going to win. Trying to see what is happening but can't quite figure it out. Seems they are doing administrative stuff. Anyone have cliff notes version?
Win what… the worst actress of the year award? She is awful all around. It’s frightening to think this crazy woman could continue to destroy lives.

Last edited:
Neither one should be canceled. I think they have both proven to be broken individuals who are in need of intense therapy and rehabilitation. This does not mean they should be shunned by society and not allowed to work. If a studio wants to take a chance on either one of them and put them in a movie, let the public and the box office returns decide if they should continue to be put in more films. I think if people still want to pay to see a movie with Depp or Heard or both ( not together, by God ), then let the people decide. It is not up to the media and by default, the Studios kowtowing to the media pressure. If Disney put JCD in Pirates 6 it would still bring in a huge profit.

Neither one should be canceled. I think they have both proven to be broken individuals who are in need of intense therapy and rehabilitation. This does not mean they should be shunned by society and not allowed to work. If a studio wants to take a chance on either one of them and put them in a movie, let the public and the box office returns decide if they should continue to be put in more films. I think if people still want to pay to see a movie with Depp or Heard or both ( not together, by God ), then let the people decide. It is not up to the media and by default, the Studios kowtowing to the media pressure. If Disney put JCD in Pirates 6 it would still bring in a huge profit.
Johnny won’t be in POTC 6, he’s said he wouldn’t take another role in that franchise for 300 million dollars and 1 million alpacas.

I don't feel Heard should be harangued for years and years after this trial, especially if she has a chance to change course. And Depp had to have known coming into this trial that his own dirty laundry would be on public display. They're both parents, their behavior doesn't just affect themselves. I'm not sure if he's still abusing substances, but part of that problem is also having people around him that enable him.

in light of where he is currently, I think he would not even let them complete the sentence before saying "Yes"
I agree but I think he’s serious. Also since he had so many problems with lateness etc on the set of POTC 5 Disney may not want to work with him again. You can’t accept a job that isn’t offered.

Heard has made it harder for real abuse victims to be taken seriously !
Absolutely! I'm not sure some realize how dangerous a borderline can be. They are diabolical but can be so convincing. She staged photos and created events...documented almost since day one of their doomed relationship.

AH is a mediocre actress at best and wouldn't have had a bit part in Aquaman if she wasn't Mrs. Johnny Depp.

Johnny Depp will never hurt for work... But he definitely needs a lifestyle change.
We all love how crazy our favorite star(s) is/are until reality strikes..... and then we all want them to change.

Truth it they live in a different world than most of us will ever understand. If they changed, they would be normal, and we wouldn't pay billions to go see them....

personally, if I was "Capt. Jack Sparrow" the boat, I mean ship, would be in the ship yard for a refit...... see, who wants to go see that!

You don’t stop enjoying things just because you get older. Amber like Ezra should be cancelled for their own actions. Amber needs to be cancelled it’s past time that the double standards about domestic abuse where stopped. The number of male victims who have reported that when they report it they ar3 laughed at by cops or even worse arrested is mad. There are many shelters for female but very few for male victims. Men need these services so these who are married with kids van escape and take their kids to safety. It’s not just domestic abuse either I once saw a survey that showed over 90% of victims of child abusers are disbelieved there was a conference when victims of female sex offenders where going to tell their stories but protesters who claimEd women didn’t do that stopped the event. Lastly if a man has sexual encounter with a drunk woman he is arrested for sexual abuse, but when a woman performed a sex act on a man who was unconscious from booze she accused him of rape. Amber accused everyone of lying and wasn’t happy when Kate moss said jd had never attacked her. But Amber has two arrests for domestic abuse, she even threw her former lawyers under the bus I hope she loses the case. Her career I doubt will last due to her terrible acting.

A Pirates movie with both of them would make the most $$$.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter