Jogging Baby stroller

eellis88

DD from Buffalo
Has anyone tried to bring one the bigger jogging style strollers ? We will be a group of 9, so could use the extra room for storage as well as the kid. But are these too big and troublesome for the Disney transportation, airport/airplane, moving around parks, etc. We are going early in December with DS2. Would we be better off with just a summer stroller with a basket or netting ?
Thanks !

We have one and I would never think of taking it to Disney. Way too big. Remember you will be going through crowds etc...

If you are talking about the big jogging stoller with oversize wheels and is much longer than normal strollers, then I would say don't bring it. Go with the small summer stroller. If it is just width you are worried about, then you might be okay (as long as you want to push it) as there are double-wide strollers all over the place (rentals).

If you mean a jogging style stoller that's not too much bigger than a regular stroller, then go ahead. That's the style they rent at MGM anyway.

Hi,

Last year we rented a jogger from a company in Florida that will deliver it to and pick it up from your hotel. I'm sorry but the name escapes me.
Search around. It turned out to be less expensive for us than a daily rental and you didn't have to cart it to and from the airport.

Hope it helps.
Lisa (AKA MAC3)

PS If I think of the name I will repost.

If your using disney transportation remember you have to fold the stroller every time you board the bus and most of the time on the monorial. Unless its very easy to fold and unfold your jogger I would not recommend brining it. A regular stroller with a sunshade or umbrella and a basket or backpack should be fine. Remember even a stuffed basket has to be emptied each time you board the bus to allow for folding of the stroller. We use a reclining umbrella stroller with a sunshade and a backpack. One person takes the child and the backpack on the bus while the other folds and carries the stroller.

HTH
TJ

The name of the company was A Baby's Best friend. The jogger we rented was great there when we arrived and in great condition. It even broke down easy enough to get it on/off the buses. A little bulky but it was worth it.

Have a great time in the World!!
Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter