Joffrey's Coffee online

harper richey

Earning My Ears
I was wondering if anyone has ordered any of the Disney line of coffee from Joffrey's online store? I saw on their facebook page they have a coupon code for 30% (publix30) off your entire order and free shipping over $50. You can basically get 5 1lb bags for $50 and some change, and no shipping. I was wondering if anyone has opinions on what their favorite blends are?

I have been ordering from Joffrey's for some time now. A couple friends and I pool orders so we get free shipping each time. My favorite is the the "Flavors of Africa" which is modeled after the coffee at Boma. It is a medium roast which is a bit more mellow than some full/darker ones. We also enjoy many of their non-Disney themed coffee blends. The non Disney ones are generally cheaper. A few things of note - the free shipping is done via USPS and sometimes I've had it take more than a week from order to arrival. I have also enjoyed excellent customer service from them when I needed to contact them. The last note is that one friend has a problem with acidity (in case you might?) in coffees and she gets the Latin Espresso and has raved about the fact that is does not bother her and tastes great.

Thanks for the reply. I ended up ordering Flavors of Africa, Flying Fish Cafe, Jiko, Narcoosees & Tusker House. I used a 30% off coupon and got the five pounds for $50 so the free shipping as well. Luckily I am in South Florida and they ship from Tampa, so I am set to get them tomorrow (only two days of shipping). Excited to get them tomorrow to start trying them out!

Sounds like a great selection! Enjoy and thanks for the alert that they post coupons on the FB page. For some reason I hadn't seen it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter