• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Joe Jonas - is he gross?

DizBelle

DIS Veteran
Although Joe Jonas is super cute, I get a "vibe" from him that he is one of those gross guys. You know the kind that burp lound and long and think it's funny. The kind of guy that blows their nose and shows it to you.

I have no evidence whatsoever. It's just a feeling I get about him.

Does anyone else get this kind of vibe about him?

I get that feeling too. I dont pay much attention to them though.

I think he's gross all around.
I get more of that vibe from Kevin tho.

No, I don't get that vibe from him. But I don't know him personally, so who knows.

Eeh, I dunno. I think he looks like a jerk though.
Nick is the only one who looks like he'd be a nice guy.

He's extremely metrosexual.
And obviously spends more time on his hair than I do.
So, doubt it.

I don't know.

I've never really thought about it.

I do love the boys (look in my sig)

but didnt joe say in an interview once that
he doesnt wash his hair for a couple days in a row?
but idkk, and i dont really think hes the kind that burps really loud
i think his parents probably taught him better then that =)

kevin is the one that creeps me out
joe seems kinda snobby and egotistical to me though

They wear tighter pants than I do. lol
xD

lol. the white pants...*shudders* i dont think guys should wear white skinnies ever.

but i've seen some stuff on youtube and in the camp rock special features. i respect them alot, they all look like nice, normal guys to me. joe does look like a bit of a fool but in an entertaining way, not a gross way.

Joe's hair grosses me out.
It's just...gross.
He needs a cut.

I've never paid much attention to how he acted, even when I was obsessed with them.

lol. the white pants...*shudders* i dont think guys should wear white skinnies ever.
but i've seen some stuff on youtube and in the camp rock special features. i respect them alot, they all look like nice, normal guys to me. joe does look like a bit of a fool but in an entertaining way, not a gross way.

Hahah I totally agree. lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter