• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Job offer but no email?

gallifreydruid

Earning My Ears
So I had a in person interview for a job at Disney World and my interview told me I got the job and that I would receive an email to accept the job later that night. It is now the next morning and I still dont have to email. Am I being paranoid? I already set up a phone call to set up my traditions training but I'm worried if i dont get the email it wont happen???

since it's the weekend I would wait until Monday. If you don't get an email you can always just go back to casting

I would wait until Monday and call the Disney person back.
They may have not known that you did not get the email.
Calling them shows you are still interested in the position, shows initiative.
Congrats on the new job!:flower1:

it will probably show up Monday. My daughter and her fiance both work for the mouse and i will say that their emails were slow to arrive. Best of luck to you! Enjoy!!!!

Welcome to the Disney CM world. They drive CMs bonkers. Patience is a virtue, especially with the Disney company.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter