JL leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think something is off about this. She drops off the programming, then makes her announcement on her own channel. Makes me think that Pete cut ties with her. Slowly but surely with the end of the Trip, they have shrunk her exposure down to nothing. I think the last time she did a Daily Fix was over two weeks ago.
She announced her departure on the Daily Fix last week and said kind words and a fond farewell. These guys have other lives and work, just because they're not on the podcast weekly doesn't mean they're MIA.

Which daily fix was it? What date?
I'm not sure, I think I saw the link to it on Facebook or Twitter. It was probably a separate daily fix video than the normal one for the day but pretty sure the same place the other videos are found.

Wow, two replies before I could even type that out.

Anyway, we never got to hear her background story (she wasn't on the show that day) and I feel ripped off, so I will again ask for a refund on my subscription to DisUnplugged.

we never got to hear her background story (she wasn't on the show that day) and I feel ripped off, so I will again ask for a refund on my subscription to DisUnplugged.
Your check is in the mail.

We have heard JL's background story, though, just not on that show. Watch the 2015 New Jersey DIS meet show. I'm pretty sure that's the one.

Hi Folks,

I'd appreciate it if we could avoid speculating here on this thread. That's how rumors get started. I also don't want anyone's feelings getting hurt in the process.

Thanks.

I must admit always had a bit of a crush on JL.

Her VLOGS with Ryno were amazing. Enjoyed her dancing and free spirit during the Club Villain show

I really hope the show today addresses her departure.

I have seen her touching recollection of the special diet her children needed. Just out of curiosity does anyone know what they had .

Its a bummer to see people leave, but it is darn cool that this show has now helped a few people pursue their dreams further. They certainly had talent but the show gave them a great platform to grow.

I didn't like change, especially when Bob passed, but change isn't so bad anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter