Jingle Cruise question

Unless there’s been a recent change, JC is not open for EMH and closes with the park.

ETA: Did some research and it looks like there *has* been a change and it’s open for EMH. My apologies!

On Wednesday night I was in the park and stayed on for the Extra Magic Hours not sure what time they closed but Jungle Cruise wasn’t running about 11 pm approx neither was Pirates or Splash,Haunted Mansion was 13 but walked straight into the stretch room At 11.45 Seven Dwarfs was showing 45 min so I joined the line and was off 30 min later
I did Jingle Cruise last night and I liked the way it was dressed up for Xmas

It may not be as bad as you think. Dye is added to help conceal the shallow level of the water. And if you happen to get sprayed by the elephant, he has fresh water in his trunk, not attraction water.

It may not be as bad as you think. Dye is added to help conceal the shallow level of the water. And if you happen to get sprayed by the elephant, he has fresh water in his trunk, not attraction water.
that is good to know!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter