Jingle Cruise and FP+

GenGen22

DIS Veteran
Does the Jingle Cruise normally have really long lines during the holiday season? I'm trying to decide if this should be on my FP list when I make my FP selections on Saturday. I've never been on the Jingle Cruise only the Jungle Cruise so, we really want to try it but not sure if it should be one of the 3 FP selections we make initially or if there will be a chance at a 4th FP. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Jungle Cruise usually always has a decent line. Jingle Cruise transformation bumps it up some. So if you plan on riding it, I would grab a FP
Thanks! Thats what I assumed but just needed confirmation.

Yes, the line is longer than normal. However, it's still available as a 4th, 5th, etc...FP+. You just may need to do a bit of refreshing to get the time you want.

Yes, the lines get quite long for both versions.

And they’re slow loading as well.

I also find this attraction to have the longest wait in the FP line resort wide. But of course YMMV.

I can’t comment on 4th FP availability. We’ve never tried to get one as a 4th.

Thanksgiving week (I think the Sunday before the holiday), we waited 40-45 minutes in the middle of the afternoon. I couldn’t get it as a 4th. But we enjoyed just looking at all the overlay decor so it went pretty fast. It’s so cute :)

If Jungle Cruise is one of the rides you really want to do, its worth a FP. The line tends to be at least 45 minutes plus. With the Holiday Jingle Cruise, its often longer.

If you enjoy Jungle Cruise, you will enjoy the Jingle Cruise. Its a nice overlay. Its a fun update to the ride.

Yes, the lines get quite long for both versions.

And they’re slow loading as well.

I also find this attraction to have the longest wait in the FP line resort wide. But of course YMMV.

I can’t comment on 4th FP availability. We’ve never tried to get one as a 4th.

I found it to be the longest FP queue with the exception to FEA.
It was worth it though, I thought it was hysterical.

We always get a fast pass for Jungle Cruise but I have not heard of the Jingle Cruise, tell me more

The Jingle Crusie is the holiday layover for Jungle Cruise. If you are there during the Holiday season, and you like Jungle Cruise, it is a fun alternative.

The Jingle Crusie is season long, and is not limited to the Christmas Party nights.

Does the Jungle Cruise only turn into the Jingle Cruise just during the hours that the MVMCP parties are occurring?
It converts to the Jingle Cruise early November and change back usually sometime in January. The layover remains for the entire Holiday season, not just the parties.

Does anyone know when it converts over to Jingle Cruise? I've never heard of that before this thread. On our first trip Jungle Cruise went down and didn't come back up in time for us to ride it. So we've never done the original and would much rather do Jungle Cruise. We'll be at MK Nov. 4th and 8th. We were planning to ride it on 11/8, but I can switch it to 11/4 if there's a better chance of it still being Jungle Cruise then. If it will already be Jingle cruise by 11/4, then it works better for our plan to just keep it on our 2nd MK day. Thanks!

Haven't read when it will start this year, but last year it started November 2. So would expect it to start the beginning of November again this year.
Its likely that either date you pick will be the Jingle Cruise.

Ok I'm going with my original thought and am going to try and get a FP for it. We didn't get to go on it when it was at DL as we missed Xmas time the last few years and last year we did go at xmas time and was looking forward to the Xmas overlay but then they decided they weren't bringing it back to DL so, it's a must do for us. We are DL veterans as we live in Northern CA.

Haven't read when it will start this year, but last year it started November 2. So would expect it to start the beginning of November again this year.
Its likely that either date you pick will be the Jingle Cruise.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter