• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

JillShari's disigns...

Jill,
I would like to request a few designs please. I love your unique work. The following are dated 2014, we sailed last year but had no magnets. We have an upcoming sailing and I would like to have some on the door with last years sail date.

1. Aladdin-Jafar, Brent, Disney Magic 2014
2. Enchanted-Giselle, Soriya, Disney Magic 2014
3. Little Mermaid-Ursula, Malee, Disney Magic 2014
4. Hercules-Hades, Khai, Disney Magic 2014
5. Halloween gang, Todd Family, Can you put "Halloween on the high seas" 2014

Thank you so much for your time and I appreciate your talent.
Soriya

Jill,

I have a question about this one.... Do you mean the Halloween on the high seas logo or just typing it somewhere on the Mickey ear? Just want to clarify before I start!

I would love some of your designs for our next family cruise. Feel free to for placement as you wish.
1. Cars Mater - Liam October 2015 Western Caribbean
2. Cars Mac - Liam Disney Fantasy
3. Frozen Summer Olaf - Mama October 2015 Disney Fantasy
4. Disney Jr. Minnie Bowtique - Haddie Disney Fantasy
5. Halloween Gang - The Selby Family Disney Fantasy October 2015
6. Cruise - Disney Magic w/Crew - Grams 1st cruise October 2015
7. Halloween Tigger and Pooh - Grams Disney Fantasy Western Caribbean 2015
8. Sports Baseball Team - Daddy Disney Fantasy 2015

THANK YOU!!

Jill,
I would like to request a few designs please. I love your unique work. The following are dated 2014, we sailed last year but had no magnets. We have an upcoming sailing and I would like to have some on the door with last years sail date.

1. Aladdin-Jafar, Brent, Disney Magic 2014
2. Enchanted-Giselle, Soriya, Disney Magic 2014
3. Little Mermaid-Ursula, Malee, Disney Magic 2014
4. Hercules-Hades, Khai, Disney Magic 2014

Thank you so much for your time and I appreciate your talent.
Soriya

I would love some of your designs for our next family cruise. Feel free to for placement as you wish.
1. Cars Mater - Liam October 2015 Western Caribbean
2. Cars Mac - Liam Disney Fantasy
3. Frozen Summer Olaf - Mama October 2015 Disney Fantasy
4. Disney Jr. Minnie Bowtique - Haddie Disney Fantasy
5. Halloween Gang - The Selby Family Disney Fantasy October 2015
6. Cruise - Disney Magic w/Crew - Grams 1st cruise October 2015
7. Halloween Tigger and Pooh - Grams Disney Fantasy Western Caribbean 2015
8. Sports Baseball Team - Daddy Disney Fantasy 2015

THANK YOU!!

These are done and up on flickr!!! pixiedust::dumbo:

Hi Jill,

With 1 week left ( August 8th Western Caribbean), I'm hoping for some pixie dust getting your awesome designs at the last minute.

Here we go:
Classic characters pirate crew- left ear Disney fantasy- right ear August 2013- Body The Roberts

Pirate Minnie- left ear 1st Cruise - Rt ear 08/13/15 - Body Happy 9th Birthday Shelby

Happy Birthday Blank- Left ear 08/12/15 Rt ear Western Caribbean - Body Happy 10th Birthday Natalie

Classic character/Classic Mickey left ear Disney Fantasy -right ear Western Caribbean- Body Ameren

I'm well aware this is last minute, but I figure it never hurts to ask. Either way, I'd like to say that you do amazing work!

Hi Jill,

With 1 week left ( August 8th Western Caribbean), I'm hoping for some pixie dust getting your awesome designs at the last minute.

Here we go:
Classic characters pirate crew- left ear Disney fantasy- right ear August 2013- Body The Roberts

Pirate Minnie- left ear 1st Cruise - Rt ear 08/13/15 - Body Happy 9th Birthday Shelby

Happy Birthday Blank- Left ear 08/12/15 Rt ear Western Caribbean - Body Happy 10th Birthday Natalie

Classic character/Classic Mickey left ear Disney Fantasy -right ear Western Caribbean- Body Ameren

I'm well aware this is last minute, but I figure it never hurts to ask. Either way, I'd like to say that you do amazing work!

These are finished and up on flickr!!! Happy to spread the pixie dust!!! And you leave on my niece's birthday!!!

I love all your designs, it makes it soo hard to chose just a few!!! Flease feel free to do placement as you wish. Thank you so much in advance!

Christmas Pluto - Matt & Jana
Classic Characters-Donald in Pool - Matt
Classic Characters-Surfing trio- Carter
Cruise - Castaway mickey and minnie - Jeromy & Beth
Finding Nemo -Squirt - Jana
Frozen - Summer Olaf - Jana
Jake & The Neverland Pirates - Hook & Smee - Beth
Disney Jr-Octonauts laughing - Carter

Thank you Jill! I have them printed and they look even better than on my computer! I appreciate the rush. I hop your niece enjoys your birthday as much as we'll be enjoying that day. Almost there!

Good Morning Jill
Can I make a request for a few Mickey Head designs please. The Cruise is in late September.

Little Lady princesses : Happy Birthday Alexis please put Magic 2015 in one ear.
Birthday princesS: Alexis in the head and Magic 2015 in one ear
Grams Disney Magic with Crew: Oni and Poppy's 1st Disney Cruise Magic in one ear and Sept. 2015 in the other ear.

Thank you so much! :)

Last edited:
Hi Jill!
Would love to request the following:

Frozen- duo: Left ear = Cathy, Right ear = Pam, Head = Seymour Sisters Cruise

Thank you!

Good Morning Jill
Can I make a request for a few Mickey Head designs please. The Cruise is in late September.

Little Lady princesses : Happy Birthday Alexis please put Magic 2015 in one ear.
Birthday princesS: Alexis in the head and Magic 2015 in one ear
Grams Disney Magic with Crew: Oni and Poppy's 1st Disney Cruise Magic in one ear and Sept. 2015 in the other ear.

Thank you so much! :)

Can you go back and get the names of the mickey heads from my BLANKS album, not to ones already done. That would be uber helpful. Thanks.

I love all your designs, it makes it soo hard to chose just a few!!! Flease feel free to do placement as you wish. Thank you so much in advance!

Christmas Pluto - Matt & Jana

I don't have a Christmas Pluto... is there another one that you want?

Classic Characters-Donald in Pool - Matt
Classic Characters-Surfing trio- Carter
Cruise - Castaway mickey and minnie - Jeromy & Beth
Finding Nemo -Squirt - Jana
Frozen - Summer Olaf - Jana
Jake & The Neverland Pirates - Hook & Smee - Beth
Disney Jr-Octonauts laughing - Carter

Completed and on Flickr

Hi Jill

Sorry about that, let me try again:

Disney Magic with Crew: Oni and Poppy's 1st Disney Cruise in center, in one ear Disney Magic and in the other ear Sept. 2015.

Happy Birthday blank : Alexis in the center. Disney Magic in one ear and Sept. 2015 in the other.

Princess blank: Happy Birthday Alexis in the center, one ear Disney Magic, the other Sept. 2015.

Thank you so much.

Hi Jill

101 Dalmatians playing: In one ear Einstein the other 2015 and the center Ohana
Hawaiian Holiday: In one ear Wonder the other 2015 and the center Bryce and Erika. I need a second with the same information in the ears but chance the names to Erik and Jackie
Lilo and stitch- hug template: In one of the ears Adams and the other Hawaii 2015 with the center Ohana meaning ( Ohana means family Family means no body gets left behind or forgotten.) You can change where things are to make it look good and fit.

Thank you
Erika

Hi Jill,

I would like to request four designs, two of which involve characters I don't see on your flickr page. Are you willing to customize new designs? This would be for an October cruise.

Thank you.

Hi Jill

Love your designs. Not sure how long it takes to create, we leave Sept 5. If possible could you make the following

Pirate Crew Gang--Left ear -Halloween Right Ear-On The Head-High Seas
Skeleton Mickey Head-Disney Fantasy
Nightmare Before Christmas Couple Head- September 5, 2015

Also Do you have any just solid color ears. I was looking for black ears and Orange ears.

thanks so much

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter