• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

JillShari's disigns...

Hi JillShari!
Love your DISigns! Thanks for taking the time to do this for all of us!
Can I have the following?:

Toy Story-Howdy, Kellan (in the ears) Happy Birthday Jr. Space Ranger (across the middle)

Incredibles-Consiglio Family, DCL Wonder 2013

Lilo & Stitch Hug-Ohana Means Family (across the middle)
The Consiglio's, DCL 2013 (in the ears)

Lady and the Tramp #2- 5 Happy Years! (across the middle)
Steven, Erin (in the ears)

Monster's Inc Cast- Happy, Birthday (in the ears)
Kellan (across the middle)

Thanks again! These are going to be sooo great as magnets on our door!
Erin

Hi JillShari,
I was wondering if you could please make me a couple graphics for my upcoming cruise with my family.

Jessie,Woody and Bullseye with the name Bob in the middle.

Pluto with the name Shane in the middle.

Minnie Mouse (with the gray background) with the name Laura in the middle.

And Hercules with the name Andrew in the middle.

I would greatly appreciate if you could do these for me.
Thank you,
AquaDuck1

I was wondering if I could get some of your designs for our cruise in August. They are great I am new to this but here goes

1) blank tinker bell. Linda
2) blank goofy. Gale
3) Ellie and Carl copy. The fish family. Disney Magic Mediterranean 8/2013

Hi!! :)
I LOVE your designs!!
Our family will be cruising later this year with two other families (relatives). I'd love to get some magnets made as we are all huge Disney fans and for all but two, it's our first cruise with Disney!
To start, I'd love to get a few now so I can try out printing them and seeing how it works.

When you have time, would you mind making the following:
1) With the Aliens from Toy Story, could you add the name Ali in the middle, put the Disney Fantasy in one ear and then Caribbean Cruise 2013 in the other ear?
2) Do you have Donald Duck? If so, the name Kevin in the middle, Disney Fantasy in one ear and Caribbean Cruise 2013 in the other ear?
3) If you have Pluto, with the name Rob in the middle, Disney Fantasy in one ear and Caribbean Cruise 2013 in the other ear?
4) The Classic (like the Aidan one you made), with Disney Fantasy in one ear, The Luster's in the other ear, and in the middle Our First Disney Cruise 2013
5) The Classic (like the Aidan one you made), with Disney Fantasy in one ear, the Simmons' in the other ear and in the middle Our First Disney Cruise 2013

Edited info: I think I have figured out how to make them from your blank designs but I don't have the logo for Disney Fantasy or the DCL symbol. Would you be able to share those items?
Also, I don't think there are blanks for all designs but maybe I'm missing something. I was looking for the Toodles design with Minnie if you have it. Thanks again!!

My goal is to get them for all the kids and each family eventually. I plan to surprise everyone!! Can't wait!

Thank you so, so very much!!! I really, really appreciate it!!! :flower3:
No rush. We aren't going until late November. Can't wait to print them out and use them!!!
Hope your home remodeling is going smoothly! I know how stressful those things can be!
Thanks again!!!

Jill, we really love your DISigns. It took some time picking out which ones we wanted.

1-Sophia the 1st- Princess Taylor
2-Sophia the 1st- Princess Brianna
3-Tangled Crew- Princess Amy
4-Capt Jack Sparrow- Capt. Mike
5-Lilo & Stitch hug- Aunt Peggy Ohana
and can you put Disney Fantasy on one ear, July,2013 on other ear on all 5

6-Belle & Beast stairs- Mike on one ear, Amy on other ear, Happy 9th Anniversary July 17, 2013 in center.

Thanks so much for sharing your pixie dust. You are very special!!:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!! JillShari

I:love: love the graphics you did for my family!!! All of your hard work is greatly appreicated!!!:worship:

AquaDuck1
aka Laura

Hi,
Can I get one with Bruce the shark for my son Sebastian? Disney Fantasy. With the year 2013.

Thanks,
Tonya

Wow, thank you for all the great ideas! I am not cruising for over a year, but that is good because I think it will take quite a while to make up my mind! I have bookmarked your flickr of blank designs, and I hope you don't mind if I experiment with doing some myself. You are awesome!

If it's not too much trouble can we request the following?

Peter Pan - Porter
Donald Duck - Moira
Pink Mickey - Maitland
Goofy - Nolan

Thanks!!

Can I request a couple? TIA!

1. Pooh & Crew Blank - Hollenden Family in center, Disney Fantasy in left ear, Our 1st Cruise 2013 in right ear
2. Belle Template Blank - Annabelle in Center, Disney Fantasy in left ear, 2013 in right ear

Thanks again for sprinkling a little pixie dust on all our vacations! The DISigns came out perfect!!
Erin

Oh JillShari! I forgot one! For pirate night can I have Capt Jack Sparrow:
Yo Ho in the left ear, Consiglio Crew in the right ear and Drink Up, Me Hearties! in the middle?
Last one, thanks again!!!
Erin

JillShari

These are incredible! We are leaving end of next week for an Alaskan Cruise and was wondering if I could get the following:

Alaska M&M - The JC Alaska Experience July 2013 (any way it will fit on there - I'm not picky!)

Monster Inc Purple Copy - The Clarke Family

Thanks so much for doing this for everyone!

Hannelore

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter