JIKO ?

vanillarum

DIS Veteran
Please tell mw about Jiko. We have ADRs for Tiffins for our trip in March. We have eaten here before and enjoyed it, but were thinking of trying something new this time. We will be in AK at the time. thanx.

You have to try Jiko's (at least once) we ate there on our last trip and I at least think its far better than Tiffin's

Jiko is fantastic. We ate there for the first time in July and were truly impressed. The food was excellent, the server was outstanding, it's a beautiful restaurant. We are building a house not far from WDW and we decided that it will be our new special occasion restaurant when we get there. Forget a WDW vacation, I would go to Jiko even if I wasn't on a WDW vacation. We especially appreciated our server's knowledge of the African wines. He recommended a wine based upon what I usually like that I was convinced I wasn't going to like but he told me to trust him and that we could send the bottle back if I didn't like it. Wow! The wine was incredible. We asked for his recommendations on wine, appetizers, entrees, and desserts and were so glad we did. Everything was excellent. I think you would really enjoy it.

We have eaten at both several times and enjoy both. I think JIKO is the better restaurant mainly because it isn't in the park Even the higher end restaurants in the parks feel rushed as they try and turn over the tables quickly. I do consider Tiffins as one of the better park restaurants. Most people at JIKO also do not come wearing park attire (at least not when we have eaten there). The menu and wine list at JIKO is much more extensive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter