Jiko- Which Steak?

DisneyDad2015

Mouseketeer
I’m going to Jiko for the first time next month and I’m really looking forward to trying the steak and mac n cheese entree. I’m just having trouble deciding on which one. Would you recommend the filet mignon or the Wagyu Beef Strip Loin?

Last edited:
Yes, get the filet. I haven't had the Snake River Farms American Wagyu at Jiko, but I have had it at other restaurants and haven't been all that impressed. If you want Wagyu beef, do the real stuff from Japan. I have had good Wagyu from Australia, but most of the American Wagyu or "Kobe" beef has not lived up to the hype.

Jiko's filet has been good every time I've had it.

Just FYI the Mac and Cheese comes with Bobotie add ins now (sausage, onions and peppers) unless you ask for it plain. I've never had the Bobotie version but remember the plain version fondly and will be ordering it on our next trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter