• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

JIKO Question

Tinkerbelle739

<font color=9999FF>Wrote a letter to the Tag Fairy
Hi All,

I have never been to Jiko but I am looking forward to doing so in November. My question is this: I understand that there is a seperate section called the Cooking Place. Would it be possible to have an appetizer and a few drinks in this section before being seated in the dining section? I have heard such great reviews of this restaurant that I want to soak it all in and really get a feel for the place. If you stick good food in front of me right away, I will dig in and miss the atmosphere! Any help would be appreciated.

Wishing everyone a "magical" day!:wave:

the restaurant is:

Jiko, the cooking place.

You can have drinks at Jiko's little bar, before eating..and soak it in that way. Great bartender. The bar doesn't open much before the dining room though..so plan accordingly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter