Jewel of the Seas Greek Isles - 7/1/18

Beth,

Great trip report! Thanks so much for sharing! I did a similar trip on the Rhapsody from Venice for 11 nights in the summer of 2016 and to date, it is my favorite cruise of all time! I would do it again in a heartbeat. I really liked your Santorini excursion better than the one I did, so that is one for me to try, but if you happen to be in Katakolon again, give my excursion a try...it was amazing! Here is my review of that if you want to read!

Beth,

Great trip report! Thanks so much for sharing! I did a similar trip on the Rhapsody from Venice for 11 nights in the summer of 2016 and to date, it is my favorite cruise of all time! I would do it again in a heartbeat. I really liked your Santorini excursion better than the one I did, so that is one for me to try, but if you happen to be in Katakolon again, give my excursion a try...it was amazing! Here is my review of that if you want to read!

Super cool!! I will check out more of your report later (gotta get ready for TKD), but that does look like a cool excursion. I think the first place you stopped is where we stopped too. He did not do a whole presentation, but you could do the tasting. Being gluten-free I could not partake, but the store had souvenirs and honey and olives and stuff.

Just a quick note to update…

I did write an email Michael Bayley’s office (he’s the president of Royal Caribbean) with my “glows and grows” as we’d say in school. Today I got a call back from someone in his office to discuss my email! Interestingly she said that my reservation had not indicated gluten-free, though the TA I worked with for this one (not my beloved Jacki who does my Disney - and from now on all if I cruise on another line again - trips) said she had, and the dining room manager I checked in with at the beginning of the cruise indicating I was marked as such. She did say that if I’m booked on a Royal Caribbean cruise again, I can reach out to her and she’ll make sure that it is on there and forwarded to the ship. She also said that my praises for crew would be passed along to them and their departments for recognition - and that the areas of concern would be forwarded to the appropriate departments both on ship and in some cases company-wide for improvement!

I have to say, getting a phone call and not just a response email was impressive - especially since I had not included my phone number in the email (or I think even my reservation number) - so she had to look up my contact information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter