• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

JetBlue Sched release on April 2nd

Not to mention that JB is notoriously slow when loading all their fares! For some reason, fares to MCO seem to take the longest to load!!! Drives me nuts. I mean, come on, it's not as if this is the first time they've opened booking windows!!!
Yeah I forgot about that.

They were coming up on Travelocity....just enough to see the times and price. If this is correct, I'm not happy about the new times from BWI to MCO. Hope it's wrong. Only one flight a day and the times keep getting later and later. It's showing departing at 6:00PM....ugh. Travelocity was showing $223 rt for November/December for the dates I checked.

Come on JetBlue!!!! Load them soon, and please have some good prices from Boston!

Looking from Boston too. This would be an "extra" long weekend trip outside of our usual already planned vacations. I can only make it work if the prices are cheap enough!! Fingers crossed....

Looking from Boston too. This would be an "extra" long weekend trip outside of our usual already planned vacations. I can only make it work if the prices are cheap enough!! Fingers crossed....
I've got to book for 8 of us - I've got every part that can be crossed crossed :)

JetBlue has the worst website. I don't remember having these issues on SW ever...

We are finalizing our tickets. We used points so four round trip from newark during jersey week only cost us $44

However it was 144,000 points that would have cost $1800 in cash

$281 r/t from Worc to MCO...times I'm happy with, so that trip is done. Now to do my post Thanksgiving trip.

Looks like we will be waiting for SWA on 5/18. No way I'm paying over $1,200 for 4 from New England to Orlando. We can go Delta for just over $800 but I hate the constant changes with the legacy airlines. So disappointed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter