JetBlue Sched release on April 2nd

Terrific....have to book two different trips. That won't be cheap. May be time to start using my points!!!!

In my case I booked the trip down in Feb on my JB CC and it will be paid for before I book the trip back. So at least money wise it wasn't a big hit all at once, so there is that.

In my case I booked the trip down in Feb on my JB CC and it will be paid for before I book the trip back. So at least money wise it wasn't a big hit all at once, so there is that.
That's what I like to do!!! Sadly, my flight down is on Nov 1! Then home on the 6th, and down again on Nov 24th!!!! Geez. Time to start using some of my points!!

Just a reminder. I do find that prices on opening day are too high for us, some are happy with the prices. I always just hope for better flight times, and always hope for a second flight out of bwi.

Just checked at 6:00 am Eastern time and it still shows flights only to October 28th....

If we are disappointed today it'll be a long wait until 5/18 when SWA extends their schedule.

Not to mention that JB is notoriously slow when loading all their fares! For some reason, fares to MCO seem to take the longest to load!!! Drives me nuts. I mean, come on, it's not as if this is the first time they've opened booking windows!!!

Somethings happening I just refreshed my JB page and it's taking it's sweet time downloading.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter