• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

JetBlue SALE... now need rental car!

NewEnglandCamper

DIS Veteran
WOW! Last night was able to get the cheapest round trip tickets from New England (Hartford, CT) to Orlando (MCO) for $150.00 per person with a sale! Its not our ideal time but its all about the budget... will have to pull the kids from school. We have before...

Now the question is any advice on getting a rental car for the week? We got our timeshare all booked!

Also any advice on Universal Tickets? I'm seeing buy 2 day get 1 free... Can I do better?

Can't wait!!! Coming down in late March/early April.

I find that most companies can't come close to the prices you get through booking on Costco travel. You can go to the Costco website and do a quick comparison -- usually I save at least 20% less when booking through Costco.

I find that most companies can't come close to the prices you get through booking on Costco travel. You can go to the Costco website and do a quick comparison -- usually I save at least 20% less when booking through Costco.

Me too. Most of the time, I find a better price with Enterprise through Costco.

car rental savers .com is a close second if you don't have a costco membership.... I like them both -and great price OP!

Same, but substitute Costco for BJ's

I would head over to the transportation board - there are threads for each month to help you get approximate rates and the promo codes for each rental company. My other advice is to book a cancel-able reservation so that if the rate goes down (and they do fluctuate) you can rebook at the lower rate.

I would head over to the transportation board - there are threads for each month to help you get approximate rates and the promo codes for each rental company. My other advice is to book a cancel-able reservation so that if the rate goes down (and they do fluctuate) you can rebook at the lower rate.
WONDERFUL!!! Thank you!!!

I booked on Priceline. My rate was half what the rest were WITH promo codes/AAA. I don't have Costco either so this worked for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter