• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

JetBlue out of Terminal C

corpcomp

The 100 Yard Dash and Mr. D
JetBlue flies out of the new terminal C (or 3). Flying in on JB and taking Mears Connect to WDW. Two questions:
1. Do I need to take a shuttle to A/B to the Mears counter or is there a counter in C?
2. Also later renting a car. Can you rent a car out of C or do you have to go to A/B to the lower level car counters? Because I have no idea with the new terminal, I'm flying out of A so I can drop the car off where I'm familiar and walk to A. Someone mentioned I'd would need to take a shuttle to C after dropping off the car because you cannot rent or return a car in C. Please advise.

Can't really help with your first question but in regards to car rentals, yes you can rent a car out of Terminal C. We were just there three weeks ago and we did not have to take a shuttle to Terminal A/B to pick up our car. You can also return the car to Terminal C as well. No need to go to A/B to return.

And just to clarify, there is an automated tram between the the A/B terminal and the C terminal. It’s a lot like the trams between the gates and main terminal, and it runs continuously.

And just to clarify, there is an automated tram between the the A/B terminal and the C terminal. It’s a lot like the trams between the gates and main terminal, and it runs continuously.

Wow that is a long ride!

Wait – you can pick up cars *at* terminal C now? Like, Avis or Enterprise has vehicles there and you don't need to ride over to A / B?

Huh! I didn't realize. All the major sites show Terminal A and B if you look up their locations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter