jetblue february dates

I looked this morning, and when they weren't available I went to twitter and asked. 12 noon today is correct

Paul

Ugh...li don’t like my flight options-i looked like I was booking a vacation package. We are going from BDL to RSW and there is only one flight each way. If I flew from HPN to PBI I’d have a bunch of options but a 2 hr drive from home and our FL destination Decisions...,

I guess if it’s a great $$$$$ saver I will fly white plans to west palm and suck it up on the drive.

I booked me flights. Had to do separate one ways because my husband is flying in from Vegas from a work trip and we all want to be in the same return in hopes we get lucky and can get a free ride like we have been using his gloabla entry for tsa pre heck.

$416 RT which is pretty good for Easter week here in the northeast.

JetBlue’s prices are not good at all for my dates. Higher than most other airlines.
On to waiting for Southwest.....

Posted this in the SW thread....

JetBlue prices for our dates are insane. Starts at about $800pp round-trip from NYC area airports to MCO for the base fare with no bags and goes up from there. (Remember when they used to be the reasonably-priced airline?)

I hate that SW pushed out the next release so far into Aug, but we'll just have to wait.

Last edited:
we booked for March 22-28th BDL to MCO for 2 ppl and paid 505 total not bad! First trip for us as emptynesters!

I was surprised myself. This past April we flew in and out of FLL and paid $575 ish and it was also Easter week. This year I looked at HPN to RSW and it was more $$$ and HPN to PBI was more. Google flights had the prices listed 5-10 min before noon (that’s when I looked) today and I was in shock! I am thrilled to say the least!

we flew last april too, out of bdl for 3 ppl total I believe we paid between 1,300-1,500. We are now going just us and picked a week before our local April vaca and while our AP's are still valid. 505. I can totally deal with !

We just booked three for February from Upstate NY ( President's Week) for $1100 round trip which is better than we had paid during the past three years so we are happy. We were very worried that prices were going to be outrageous.

The prices are decent, but there are no flights back to Bradley later than 2:30 pm for my dates :(

The prices are decent, but there are no flights back to Bradley later than 2:30 pm for my dates :(

We had the opposite. We are on a cruise, and there was a 10:30 am flight (too early) and then not another nonstop flight until 4 pm. We ended up taking the 4 pm flight, but I'm not happy about the lack of earlier afternoon options.

We are flying from UK to NYC first in April, then dropping down to WDW on the Monday. Current fares per person (there are 4 of us - 2 adult, 2 children) are £90 (so c $120) per person on a single Jet Blue flight. Is that likely to get any cheaper - or should I just book now and be done with it? Doing the international parts on BA - but need to book the internal flight down to WDW

That stinks! When we flew last summer, our flight left at 8, or it was supposed to. It didn’t leave orlando til midnight!! Here were storms that shut down Newark in the morning which our plane was flying to and from. But we arrived a little early, like 2:30am and it was the quickest I had ever gone from landing to the terminal. We must of been flying in the jet way!

We are flying from UK to NYC first in April, then dropping down to WDW on the Monday. Current fares per person (there are 4 of us - 2 adult, 2 children) are £90 (so c $120) per person on a single Jet Blue flight. Is that likely to get any cheaper - or should I just book now and be done with it? Doing the international parts on BA - but need to book the internal flight down to WDW

Book it. April is prime season here in the north east for us to go to FL. My flight down to FL in April 2 is $166-that is to Ft. Myers. I am thrilled!

when I booked there were 3 options to pick from direct to BDL from MCO, we took the middle one that lands 3:15, there was one later but we didnt want to do that again. Last 2 years we chose the latest flght and it left MCO aroun 9:30pm and we didnt love the delays that happened and got us in so late that we were grossly tired. Hope you find a time and price that works.

I was waiting on this too and jumped on it yesterday. After playing around, I found that booking one way for each leg of my trip instead of roundtrip saved me about $80 per ticket. I haven't booked yet because we're waiting on some personal stuff to make sure we can actually make the trip in February, but hopefully it doesn't go above $94 one way by time we can book it.

when I booked there were 3 options to pick from direct to BDL from MCO, we took the middle one that lands 3:15, there was one later but we didnt want to do that again. Last 2 years we chose the latest flght and it left MCO aroun 9:30pm and we didnt love the delays that happened and got us in so late that we were grossly tired. Hope you find a time and price that works.

Options were slim last year when we went in August. I booked the 8:30 ish am flight but I think it ended up leaving before 8 as we landed at about 9:30. The return was either early or late and I said screw it no one was headed to work so we chose late. In the end it sucked landing at 2:30am but I had a nice 6-8hours at the Poly pool that day.

When we flew this past April, we had a late flight back as well from Ft Lauderdale. I think we got home around midnight and my kids had school. Next April we will land at 12:30am coming home so I told my kids they won’t have to go to school but it’s a snowflake day for April break. Our flight down, there is only one both ways, we are going to leave Thursday after school and Friday is a 1/2 day and they won’t miss a thing. It leaves at 5:30pm. I just need to be in the road to the airport by 3 which I can do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter