JessicaR

cotye

<font color=green>Resident Mariah Expert<br><font
JessicaR: Wow, I just saw you post on a thread. I don't come to the Universal boards that often now, but I just wanted to say it's been a long time! Welcome back! Haven't seen you for a while. How you doing? I know you had a bit of a problem with your back. Hope you feel much better.

Anyways, take care!!!! :)

Thanks Kevin! So good to see you, I miss your posts here:( Thanks for asking about me;) My back is better after having surgery...we'll see how much better when I get on the coasters this week! Just kidding gonna be good...:rolleyes: I am going back to Universal Kevin! Tomorrow too! Very excited to be returning since we missed our last trip and missed out on meeting everyone that went because of my back. I'll write a trip report...(no mention to the one you still owe me)! Okay so I mentioned it...:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter