Jersey Girl Heading West Updated 7/26 Final Day and Final Thoughts

I loved reading this report Mo and maybe one day I'll make it over there too!

Oh and I'm still available to be adopted if you need another niece to take on a trip ;) :rotfl:

It's over? Sigh. But it sounds like a nice last day. And I'm not at all surprised that you have plans until 2012. :rotfl:

Mo this was a nice TR. I loved seeing and hearing about DL. You provided a lot of useful info. 2012 isn't so far off. :thumbsup2

Thanks for sharing your trip with us Mo. DL looks like a lot of fun, I hope I get to visit out there in the near future. :goodvibes

So glad I found this - a DL TR from one of the Focker gals!
I have so enjoyed reading all of those WDW TRs and now that I need some DL info (1st trip in Nov) I find this!
So great that you met up with T and her family.
We will be driving from San Fran to Anaheim - guess I have to try In and Out Burger!
I have been having such a hard time with this trip because I am so used to the long and intense WDW planning and I am clueless about DL so am at a planning loss!
Every little bit helps so thanks for the great report!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter