• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jeopardy

I watched it last night but I don't remember the final question lol. I think Ken started off doing good but last night he was even comfortable enough to joke with a contestant ("those are three people who have never been in my kitchen", although whether that was a spontaneous comment or not idk) which shows he's getting even better. But that's to be expected, I'm sure Alex grew over time as well.

I thought he was just a guest host, does anyone know who's next and when they'll take over?

Yeah Ken has really improved since those first few weeks, he seems much more comfortable in the role.

Did anyone else watch last night? Was so excited with the Final Jeopardy question and that I was right with the answer that was about a favorite topic of a lot of us. I like Ken more and more every day as the guest host.
Me too! When he said shorts and 50's, all I could think of was the poor lemmings leaping over the cliff. 😜 DH was so surprised I got it right.

And I agree, Ken is great. Like your smarty pants sibling...

I like him. i liked when the the person answered can I buy a vowel
and he said you don't hear that to much on this show.
What was the question didn't see final jep. Assuming about Disney.

I want Ken to be more snarky with the contestants. Alex had this way of nicely rubbing it in when someone got an obvious one wrong - “oh no, I said the URAL mountains” It was part of his charm.

I’m a regular watcher but missed it last night because of NASCAR. Love Ken as the host, would love it if he stays.

Did anyone else watch last night? Was so excited with the Final Jeopardy question and that I was right with the answer that was about a favorite topic of a lot of us. I like Ken more and more every day as the guest host.
I agree that I like Ken more every day as a host!

I wasn’t as sure of the answer, but DH was!

I believe I read that Katie Couric is next on Feb 28 th.

Than Aron Rogers, Bill Whitaker, and Mayuim Malik ? ( Amy from Big Bang Theory)

There's a woman supposedly.
Not sure who but anyone remember a woman named Stephanie who had a fairly long run on the show a few seasons ago? Her one claim to fame was she took a "ride" in a dryer... I liked herand she could make a good guest host.
I think they'll probably test some more out as the season progresses but ultimately I think Ken will be the host which I'm okay with.

Anyways it was funny last night because in the 1930's America category I said Walt Disney before every clue.
With the Oscars I did not but knew it immediately lol.
I say Walt Disney a lot and eventually its the right answer.

I say Walt Disney a lot and eventually its the right answer.

Once when they revealed the Final Jeopardy category before going to commercial as 'U.S. Senators' I blurted out 'Warner and Warren' because they had been joint interviewed on the news that morning. It turns out the answer to the question (or the question to the answer) was Warner and Warren. I was like, I should get something for that, right?

I don't think Ken is our long-term solution, unfortunately.

Ken understands the game in a way that few potential hosts will. That's a plus to me.
I'm looking forward to most of the guest hosts.

I was skeptical about Ken but I think he is actually fantastic. And funnier than I expected him to be. After his run I really don't want to see anyone else do it, but it will be interesting.

Here is the question from last night: "The first time an individual won 4 awards at a single ceremony was in 1954, when his wins included Best 2-Reel Short Subject"

Once when they revealed the Final Jeopardy category before going to commercial as 'U.S. Senators' I blurted out 'Warner and Warren' because they had been joint interviewed on the news that morning. It turns out the answer to the question (or the question to the answer) was Warner and Warren. I was like, I should get something for that, right?

I don't think Ken is our long-term solution, unfortunately.

We guess based on the final jeopardy category all the time and there are times that we are right lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter